Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Putty Cats (North Cackalacky Version)

TK

2 hours ago, Sonny9TD said:

I would trade Haskins for undrafted Kyle Allen right now.  And you know you would too.That's when you know you failed with your 1st round pick. Immensely.

This has aged well,...hate to call this out but maybe wait for the whole game, and even whole season to evaluate. Dwayne will make mistakes, but hes not the only one..

2 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Can we just sign Nate Orchard to a longterm deal now?

Bruce Allen will let him walk at the end of the season and he will end up a pro bowl player somewhere else, meanwhile the 'Skins will sign a 32 year old linebacker to a huge final pay day.

Just now, JWB said:

This has aged well,...hate to call this out but maybe wait for the whole game, and even whole season to evaluate. Dwayne will make mistakes, but hes not the only one..

You might think he would think twice about that. But he won’t lol

10 minutes ago, JWB said:

You may be correct but i need to see more. Sad but true

7 minutes ago, Sonny9TD said:

Can't help if you can't see how Guice and the defense and our OL won this game. If you think Haskins outplayed any QB anywhere then you know what a dumb award is having gotten one for sure. He did nothing special .Nothing. You get the I don't know who actually played well award. John Madden hands that out as well. Haskins wasn't terrible but he won nothing. The only thing he did do was not lose it. Get real with your  make believe Madden awards. . Looks like the defense won this game you silly Madden lover

You used the words “Madden“ and “Award” three times each in this rant.

And that’s the least alarming aspect of it.

Just now, Llevron said:

That was so weird lol

I’m actually playing with a playoff generator to see the scenarios! Never would have imagined doing that this year. Man I’m pumped even though it’s 2 wins. Intellectually losing and getting the better pick is the better move, but nothing beats wins in the moment.

Archived