Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Vikes

TK

Just now, NoCalMike said:

This is just Zimmer outcoaching Manusky.   Manusky so concerned with the deep shot that Cousins is just dropping back and hitting these little passes in the flat where there is one on one coverage.

In Fairness to Manusky, he’s trying to cover with 10 because Norman is on the field. 

1 minute ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

no he doesnt.  he DOESNT have raw talent.  other than arm strength.  who cares about arm strength when literally EVERYTHING ELSE in his game at OSU was terrible.  His completion % at OSU was practically dependent on screen passes.  he executed Urban Meyer's COLLEGE OFFENSE efficiently.  So did OTHER ATROCIOUS NFL QBs like Tim Tebow, and Terrell Pryor.   Haskins was probably the most INACCURATE 1st round draft pick QB I've EVER studied in 10 + years. I thought he sucked to be honest with you.  And knowing that everyone else in the top 15 INCLUDING HIS OWN TEAM didnt want him and ONLY Dan MORON Snyder did, that tells you EVERYTHING

Hey... we get it. There’s many of us here who haven’t been on the Haskins bandwagon. You’re not the only one. Being right for the time being is great, and trust me, people know it. 

No need to keep posting it. 

7 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

Well worst case scenario: Haskins is absolute trash, we don't win another game, and get a top 5 pick so he can be replaced. If he's really as bad as some people think, there's literally no downside to letting him finish this awful season out.

the downside is a wastec first round pick

He may suck, but it's amazing how quickly some can reach that conclusion.  There are a bunch of guys that turned out OK that had rough starts.  Let him have a prep week with all the starter reps with a game plan prepared for him and let's see how he looks.  He doesn't have a lot of experience so maybe we can give him a little benefit of the doubt.

1 minute ago, kingdaddy said:

I look at Haskins and think that this dude has no idea how hard you have to work to be an NFL QB...

Coming in unexpected, I would like to see him getting a little extra work, maybe throwing on the sideline with TMC after that INT.

Or see KOC showing him a gif of his poor mechanics.

2 minutes ago, dyst said:

If Haskins is as bad as he looks and we are required to draft another future QB, makes me really wonder WTF they (Snyder and Allen) we’re thinking when they drafted him.

The rest of the NFL are thinking the same thing. Draft a qb that nobody views as ready to go in the first round and doing things like not trading Trent.  Allen and Snyder are tone deaf to how to run a team. 

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

You give him that 2nd year (assuming he wins the job) IF there isn't an all-world prospect on the board that's clearly better

I mean if we start this guy the rest of the season the 1st pick is definitely still on the table and we can let Bruce and Dan have another shot at it

Just now, evmiii said:

He may suck, but it's amazing how quickly some can reach that conclusion.  There are a bunch of guys that turned out OK that had rough starts.  Let him have a prep week with all the starter reps with a game plan prepared for him and let's see how he looks.  He doesn't have a lot of experience so maybe we can give him a little benefit of the doubt.

He can't even complete a pass without it being intercepted or almost intercepted..

2 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Don't have to give him anything. If there is a QB you think is a Franchise guy where we draft, you take him. 

Obviously I think Trevor Lawrence is the best prospect in college football. Wanting Haskins to play next year is just as much about TL than anything else.

Archived