Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coaching Wars Episode VII - The Shanny Strikes Back aka Skins vs 9ers Game Day Thread

TK

1 minute ago, Mpvanskins said:

I know how they work, I’m just making a comparison, we have quite a few good players, not enough real playmakers....It just really sucks, I’ve never been so low as a fan

I understand man, agree with that part. Just was pointing out why a comparison with an everyday person's job security doesn't fit. But I am with the spirit of your post totally. The coaching is a problem as well, which is further a trickle-down effect from our **** FO. 

10 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I think a ton of that is due to the weather. I don't think this game would have been nearly this close otherwise.

Oh I totally agree.  This is a blowout in good weather if you'd have asked me.  The reality of the situation though is the weather altered the way the teams played and for the majority of the game it was 1 possession.  The Redskins aren't playing with anything of the line, what is this need to play it safe as if a turnover or losing by a few more points is going to change the outcome of something in the bigger picture?  Go out there and try to win the damn game. 

Garbage game. Redskins were lucky with the bad weather. It gave them a semblance of a chance. They were given every opportunity for an upset, and they totally rejected just about every one. 

I was ready for Gruden to be fired, but want to wretch thinking of watching a Callahan team for more than half of the season that's left. There's no point in watching at all if Haskins isn't playing. At least that would have some significance. 

They lost all those players to injury, and have still found a way to win. It's what real pro teams do. Hopefully, we'll be back to that sometime soon. Of course, Rasputin is probably telling Snyder that we would've won this game in that new stadium he's gonna deliver........with its George & Elroy Jetson rainwater vaporizing technology.

Archived