TK

Coaching Wars Episode VII - The Shanny Strikes Back aka Skins vs 9ers Game Day Thread

Morgan Moses just let the dude sack Keenum.  Take him out of the game and find out what he was thinking.  Has to be consequences for stupidity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It was like Moses lost track of the snap and forgot he had to block.

Once again, our sole pro bowl player with the great punt.

• Like 2

Callahan was more worried about getting to half without letting the 9ers score after a punt than he was about actually going and scoring points. 

Good to know he also doesn't have any killer instinct, immediate disqualifier as if the rest wasn't enough.

4 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

IF the Skins beat the 49ers and somehow beat Minnesota, Bruce is going to look really smart.  At least to Dan.

This is how I'm thinking. Not really the Dan angle, but if we can get some wins this season and Cal's style looks good I'm all for keeping him. Heck right now he's looking like the second (or third) best coach of the Dan era after Gibbs and maybe Marty

Can we please move on from Moses, or move him to tackle. He is too slow.

• Like 1

Just now, Thinking Skins said:

SO question is does Dwayne get time today? He had that Wed practice. 

Not if we’re tied. 

If we’re down big and have to pass a lot, maybe.

Im somewhat surprised they didn’t give Colt a look at backup this week. 

2 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

You have to pay for that kind of free agent. All he has done is gotten better every game. This constant - well not at that price really makes no sense at all. Dude is balling. So he is worth it. 

no he's not.  and no you don't.  no other team in the NFL was even in the same zipcode on an offer for collins.  he will count over 14 million on their cap next year, which will be debiliating.  for a guy whos not even that good.

Just now, dyst said:

Haskins must really suck

As Kevin Sheehan said this is a big red flag he isnt playing!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Thinking Skins said:

This is how I'm thinking. Not really the Dan angle, but if we can get some wins this season and Cal's style looks good I'm all for keeping him. Heck right now he's looking like the second (or third) best coach of the Dan era after Gibbs and maybe Marty

What the ****? Have you always been like this and I just didn't notice? This is hard to read man

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Callahan was more worried about getting to half without letting the 9ers score after a punt than he was about actually going and scoring points. 

Good to know he also doesn't have any killer instinct, immediate disqualifier as if the rest wasn't enough.

Nah, I think he was going for something on that third down but Case got sacked. But that was a deep drop back and Moses didn't protect.