Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coaching Wars Episode VII - The Shanny Strikes Back aka Skins vs 9ers Game Day Thread

TK

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Everyone on earth knows the 9ers are going to score before the half no matter what you do, with the field position they get from that punt. Playing to get 6 extra yards on the punt is idiotic, go down the field and score the first points. 

Yea because against this defense and weather thats going to happen! More likely you screw up and allow the niners a big play right before half

3 minutes ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

no he's not.  and no you don't.  no other team in the NFL was even in the same zipcode on an offer for collins.  he will count over 14 million on their cap next year, which will be debiliating.  for a guy whos not even that good.

LOL  Never mind.  i forgot that you tend to have pretty useless opinions - the response above is more proof. 

5 minutes ago, Thinking Skins said:

This is how I'm thinking. Not really the Dan angle, but if we can get some wins this season and Cal's style looks good I'm all for keeping him. Heck right now he's looking like the second (or third) best coach of the Dan era after Gibbs and maybe Marty

Nah, Callahan is not a good coach.  He’s proving to be maybe better than Jay.  But honestly, with due respect to a couple of posters, that’s just about everybody.  

At least not yet.  IF they really put together 6 or 7 wins somehow, then yeah, maybe.

but not off of a one point win over Miami and a scoreless half against Miami.

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Everyone on earth knows the 9ers are going to score before the half no matter what you do, with the field position they get from that punt. Playing to get 6 extra yards on the punt is idiotic, go down the field and score the first points. 

Stop clowning yourself.  

Archived