TK

Game Day Thread - Bears at Redskins

1 minute ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

At least the Moses one ws several seconds into the play. He could have thought the play was over (not that that excuses it).

Trevathan just took like two steps, did a split second "I give up" thing, and Scherrf went "oh, OK, I'll turn my back then". It was ridiculous.

He's very well coached obviously 

1 minute ago, purbeast said:

You know what would be worse?

Being a Redskins fan.

Ask me how I know.

At least our entire team sucks though. We arent wasting any talent on this dumpster fire.

Just now, GhostofSparta said:

Where the hell is the Dan Snyder who once put a tub of vanilla ice cream on Nolan's desk? How does Manusky not get the same treatment?

Probably because he knows the amount of vanilla needed to make a point to Manusky would probably bury him alive in it. 😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BoycottEuphemisticFans said:

he dont care.  how do i know?  because the stadium has had lots of opposing fans for 2 decades now.  He's used to it at this point.  its okay to him.

I think it's been more the last decade, but your point still stands, we're closing in on 3 decades of ****

Edited by skinsfan1523

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

The score isn't that bad at this point, but we don't even look like we should be playing in the same league

This is going to be a blowout!

• Like 1

The way Nagy uses Cohen is how we should utilize CT, but we basically just put him in as a change of pace to run him up the OL's asses, take a swing pass on an obvious passing down, or take a screen or draw for 7 yards on 3rd and 20.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Gibbs828791 said:

Yet we have extremeskiners setting up tailgate parties...I dont get it

Well to be fair they arent spending a ton of money in the stadium. Everyone does their drinking early :)