Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Cow****es at Redskins

TK

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I'm not sure what I feel seeing Dan and Alex Smith sitting together.

I wonder ... Smith is a REALLY smart guy.  He's respected by everybody.  He's most likely not going to play again.

Could he be some part of a front office revamp? 

If Dan likes him, and he likes Dan, and is trusted...  

Could be worse.  

Dan looks like a shiftless drunk. Alex looks really uncomfortable, in his mind, “like really? This guy is an owner? Holy ****!”

Just now, PartyPosse said:

Lol. This front 7 is an abomination. Apparently Jonathan Allen is the greatest player in the history of football because when he plays this defense is passable.

well we are only two games into the season, he was hurt early the first game and have three different LBs starting in that seven.  So really we barely know what the front seven of the Skins looks like this year

Just now, Skins I'm In said:

Maybe.  Sometimes, those still shots can be deceiving.  He was likely about to step into his throw until Lawrence whipped Morgan.

P Rich is already a yard and a half past the DB in that screenshot so the ball should have been thrown before that.

3 minutes ago, BraveWarrior said:

If I were Gruden, I'd walk over to Manusky on the sideline and tell him to pack his bags when the game is over. 

Gruden lost my trust as a coach in general right after Jan 1st, 2017. I've wanted him to pack his own bags ever since.

Defense gives up 5 scores on 5 drives and its on the offense?  Sorry, Keenum was not lights out be any means but he was not the cause of this loss. Not even close. He had an Ok game. Could have been better but it was not horrible. Not seeing how anyone can see Keenum as the real problem here. 

The defense on the other hand? That was a joke. Looked like a HS team playing out there. Players out of position. Don't know what the plays are. Have no idea how to work together. That is on the players some but ultimately it's on the DC. Manusky should not be allowed back except to get his stuff. Maybe put a fire under these players. The talent is there to be better than average - not this pile of garbage Manusky is putting out there. 

5 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

I actually screamed on the earlier drive; a WIIIIIDE open WR with no one, I mean no one around him, and Keenum is so focused on the quick 5 yd passes he doesn't even see the guy.

People think you can only blame losses like this on one guy or unit: nah I got hate enough for them all. test me

Besides Allen being hurt and the secondary very bad, the linebacking crew is healthy but awful as well.  Heard a lot about our front seven being stout this year.  What made anyone think our LBs would be good?  Kerrigan is over the hill. Bostic has played for like 6 teams.  Holcombe is a late round pick rookie.  

Archived