Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2019 nfl cuts and who we should be interested

PartyPosse

On 8/22/2019 at 12:26 AM, volsmet said:

Kiko Alonso & Malik Jefferson. We won’t be able to cover anyone, but at least we’ll be fast. 

Bring these guys to Washington.

NFL%20178x142%20DarkGrey.png
JONATHAN BULLARDDL, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT
11274.jpg

Bears waived DL Jonathan Bullard.

Bullard was the No. 72 overall pick out of Florida in the 2016 draft. He graded out extremely well against the run in 2017 at Pro Football Focus across 437 snaps but played just 307 downs for then-DC Vic Fangio's group in 2018. Bullard (6'3/296) has just two career sacks. He tested well athletically at the 2016 Combine.

RELATED: 
Aug 31, 2019, 9:05 AM ET
  •  

Christmas morning.

0B38E526-51C3-4132-87B9-D8383EC886D7.gif

18 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Kinda bummed about Paris.  Not comfortable with our line talent though. Maybe we are scouting the waiver wire 

He looked more impressive than I anticipated he would. 

Tyree Jackson & Stephen Denmark... phenomenal talents for a tanking squad like Miami to bring on. Denmark missed the entire preseason with injuries, but he’s a gifted human.

LeSean not fetching a pick from Houston seems a surprise.

4 minutes ago, bowhunter said:

LeRibeus cut by Tampa yesterday. Worth a shot?

I would much rather take a look at former Cowboys & Patriots tackle Dan Skipper.

I liked him coming out of Arkansas but he's almost too tall.  Things worked out with Ty Nseke and maybe we could develop Skipper as well.

1 minute ago, Poindexter said:

I would much rather take a look at former Cowboys & Patriots tackle Dan Skipper.

I liked him coming out of Arkansas but he's almost too tall.  Things worked out with Ty Nseke and maybe we could develop Skipper as well.

I’m on team Poindexter here. 

1 minute ago, Skin'emAlive said:

I thought Apke was selected more for special teams abilities than anything else.

The thing that really stinks is that we draft guys for special teams purposes and special teams still stinks.

However, I think Apke, McLaurin, and Sims Jr, along with Stroman, and Robert Davis can contribute and turn things around.....hopefully.  They are supposed to be special teams aces.

Archived