Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2019 nfl cuts and who we should be interested

PartyPosse

5 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

You want him to keep his belly ?

Please don’t judge me, we all have our fetishes, most of mine happen to revolve around a hairy innie bellybutton that’s 3.5 - 4 inches deep, I’m not a magnum man. 😕

Trading late round picks for cheap vets is an inefficiency that most teams still aren't exploiting. I see lots of it going on today from FO's I respect. 

John Kelly just cut from the Rams. Way more interesting than Byron Marshall if they insist on having 4 damn RB's. 

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Trading late round picks for cheap vets is an inefficiency that most teams still aren't exploiting. I see lots of it going on today from FO's I respect. 

John Kelly just cut from the Rams. Way more interesting than Byron Marshall if they insist on having 4 damn RB's. 

2CCFB746-EA0E-4510-878E-8EFDD8AFFE59.gif

Just now, Jericho said:

Hey, the Vikings traded a 5th round pick to the Raven for completely unproved K/P Kaare Vedvik. 20 days later, they cut him. Way to set fire to a 5th round pick! 

Sounds like an organization that would give Kirk 30 million a year.

NFL%20178x142%20DarkGrey.png
DEVINE OZIGBORB, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT

Saints waived RB Devine Ozigbo.

A rookie UDFA out of Nebraska, Ozigbo was a favorite of some in the draft community. He got a lot of run with the Saints backups this preseason, compiling a 21-92-0 rushing line (4.4 YPC) and 9-61-1 as a pass-catcher. He's a candidate for the practice squad.

Aug 31, 2019, 4:22 PM ET
  •  

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

I don't understand.  Why'd anyone have traded for Doctson when it was obvious we were going to release him anyway?  I guess if you just haaaaaad to have him, sure, trade for him.  But wait 30 minutes and just sign him without having to give up anything.  Right?

Actually wait 30 minutes and then put in a waiver claim that may be outbid

1 minute ago, panahoo said:

Actually wait 30 minutes and then put in a waiver claim that may be outbid

Ah, that's right.

Then again, can't imagine that there'd be a feeding frenzy for him.  If you get outbid for Doctson are you REALLY upset and say, damn, I should have traded for him!  Or do you just shrug your shoulders and move on to someone else?

21 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I don't understand.  Why'd anyone have traded for Doctson when it was obvious we were going to release him anyway?  I guess if you just haaaaaad to have him, sure, trade for him.  But wait 30 minutes and just sign him without having to give up anything.  Right?

You just decide if 1 year of an extensive look at a guy universally graded as a top 100 prospect a few years ago is worth a guy you will draft after every team has elected to pass on 6 times. If Doctson was going to be waived by a terrible organization, similar to ours, and I graded out Doctson as a top 20 player in a recent draft class, I’d have to consider giving a 7th to ensure he got to my organization & wasn’t picked up for nothing by a competitor.

Explosive youngster (not kid for @Malapropismic Depository)

NFL%20178x142%20DarkGrey.png
J.D. MCKISSICRB, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT
11800.jpg

Seahawks waived J.D. McKissic.

The absence of McKissic is good news for both Chris Carson and Rashaad Penny's chances at receiving larger roles in the Seahawks' passing game. Overall, McKissic caught 36 passes for 282 yards and a pair of touchdowns and posted a 50-197-1 rushing line in 19 regular season games with the Seahawks over the past three seasons.

RELATED: 
Aug 31, 2019, 4:33 PM ET
  •  

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Colts cut Chad Kelly....we need to get on that. Now. Cut Colt, sign Kelly. He'd be starting in Denver right now if he didn't get too drunk at a Halloween party. 

Certainly DC has enough cocaine to pique his interest in us.

Archived