Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PRESEASON GAMEDAY THREAD- REDSKINS @BROWNS

SkinsGuy

1 minute ago, Mooka said:

The terrible Browns announcers put that on Haskins, not changing the protection. 

I'll give him credit for holding on to the ball.  Changing protection before the snap is something he's supposed to be obsessed with, so again, I can see him trying to feel out when that's truly neccesary and just got crunched for being wrong.

Add to that, I'd be suprised if he had audible rights in this game, so there's also that to think about.

Just now, Destino said:

Or at least try to avoid the hit.  Looked like he just froze and watched it coming.  

Yeah that was definitely a deer in the headlights moment. 

Honestly, I'm not all that bothered by this stuff from Haskins right now. This is pretty much exactly what I expected: some glimpses of big time talent but very raw with some serious head scratchers. 

Just now, Gibbs828791 said:

Wow..just Wow..Haskins is lost. He has the same footwork I would have if I started taking snaps at camp tomorrow....Dan never learns...him and Bruce know best..Haskins has to far to go I am afraid.

IDK what you might have been expecting but it makes more sense to get him more playing time after this showing.  I'd expect his play from PS week 1 to PS week 4 to be drastically different. 

Archived