zskins

2019 Game Day Thread

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Kirk Cousins dropping bombs for the third week in a row. Meanwhile our guy is pissing around for 75 yards passing.

I think the smart move with Cousins is to ALWAYS wait until the season is over before propping him up lol...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Califan007 said:

I think the smart move with Cousins is to ALWAYS wait until the season is over before propping him up lol...

Great numbers but ALWAYS folds in the crunch 

• Like 1

Dick Stockton has to be the worst announcer ever.  Basically 50% of what he says is either wrong or senseless.   Someone could make an hour long montage with his blunders.  

• Like 1

Saints with no Brees and no Kamara and still dominating the Bears in Chicago. Winners don't make injury excuses.

• Like 2

This Baltimore/Seahawks game is fun. Wow.

20 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Saints with no Brees and no Kamara and still dominating the Bears in Chicago. Winners don't make injury excuses.

Yeah.  I’m kind of shocked that they’re doing so well, despite all the injuries on offense and playing in Chicago.

Edited by visionary
  • Like 1

Refs busy blowing the call in the Chargers Titans. Obvious fumble by Gordon. Okay they got it right.

Edited by abdcskins

On 10/17/2019 at 10:09 PM, TryTheBeal! said:

More like a month, I’d think.

Get Kaep on the phone...

a guy that hasn’t played football in 3 years? I would be all for it in the preseason but there are people who will be better prepared for a game than kaep, and he wants starter money.

I thought it would be interesting to watch the Sunday night game but I have to do it on mute. Chris Collinsworth is by far the worst commentator in sports. I’m still at a loss how he got the flagship spot for the NFL.

45 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

A Cowboys 4 game losing streak is too enticing.  Especially at home.

The choice is easy.

I'd rather Dallas win. I know that if they win the division they won't go far in the playoffs.

1 hour ago, Birdlives said:

I thought it would be interesting to watch the Sunday night game but I have to do it on mute. Chris Collinsworth is by far the worst commentator in sports. I’m still at a loss how he got the flagship spot for the NFL.

Mr Stockton wants a word with you.  

The Dak slurping is unreal. They just said he's not replaceable.  Seriously?  The entire offense is based on not putting a lot on Dak's plate. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

The Dak slurping is unreal. They just said he's not replaceable.  Seriously?  The entire offense is based on not putting a lot on Dak's plate. 

Yeah, it's a good thing they don't show the announcer's hands, because I'm pretty sure Collinsworth has had his hands in his pants the whole game. It's been one big jerk off fest for him all game. 

But i hope they keep slurping him. GIve Dak 100 million a year. Put more on his shoulders. We all know how that will end. The cowboys had a 3 game losing streak because they thought they were a passing team. This happens every year. They make some plays in the passing game, then think they can just pass all game. They inevitably lose then remember "Oh yeah, we have this RB that's pretty good. Maybe we should give him the ball". They do and they start winning again. 

• Like 2

It's the Cowboys...

If it smells like ****, it's its an unpleasant aroma. If it's an unpleasant aroma, its downright pleasant. If its downright pleasant, well, clearly it's the work of the Almighty...

Looks like a lot of people are going to be losing money thinking that the Jets are going handle the Patriots, or at least cover.