Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

Woke up at 6:30 am to watch the Panthers Bucs. Yeah, I dig the NFL lol. Mostly want to watch McCaffrey. Not the best start. Moore has a drop too, another fantasy dude for me. Got Samuel in another league. Go Panthers!

There we go CMac, 4th and goal TD from the 1. Bucs have done a decent job bottling him up so far. He had his worst game of the year against them week 2.

There he goes again, second TD of the game. Juked a few Bucs defenders on a swing pass in open space. God I love having this dude on my teams lol. 10 touchdowns on the season halfway through week 6.

Jameis Winston is not a good QB. Everytime I watch him play he makes horrible decisions. 

Fair catch free kick to end the half. Missed FG. Never seen that in my life. Had no idea that was a rule.

Edited by abdcskins
23 minutes ago, sportjunkie07 said:

Mayfield has a problem with accuracy. He has had a tendency to throw just behind the receiver. That's at least 3 picks thrown in the last couple weeks that were just behind the receiver and get deflected resulting in an INT. 

4 TDs, 8 INTs, 1 fumble for good measure. Mayfield is a gift to the NFL. When it gets to Christmas, he should dye his beard white.

Edit: Correction, need to add today's stats. 5 TDs, 11 Ints. Baker's Turnover Shack is now open. Don't ask about the health standards.

Edited by NickyJ
  • Haha 1
48 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Does the season even really matter, it looks like another Pats Superbowl appearance and probable win.  Noone in the AFC is going to beat New England and I doubt whoever the NFc champ is; will beat New england.

That's NBA talk, and even the NBA throws us a few surprises every now and then. I think NE is the heavy favorite, but I definitely think that KC or Seattle can line up and play 'em tight.

51 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Does the season even really matter, it looks like another Pats Superbowl appearance and probable win.  Noone in the AFC is going to beat New England and I doubt whoever the NFc champ is; will beat New england.

Saints will smoke em.

If NE gets past the Texans.

Just now, GhostofSparta said:

All Dallas had to do was take the points. Two snap difference between 7-6 and 14-3.

Absolute Gruden-esque bungle.  If your run game gets smoked on 3rd and 1, you cannot line up and run on 4th & 2.

Take the points and maintain momentum on the road.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

New Orleans would like to have a word with you. 4-0 without Drew Brees.   How good are they going to be when he comes back?

• Like 1