Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

This Baltimore/Seahawks game is fun. Wow.

20 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Saints with no Brees and no Kamara and still dominating the Bears in Chicago. Winners don't make injury excuses.

Yeah.  I’m kind of shocked that they’re doing so well, despite all the injuries on offense and playing in Chicago.

1 hour ago, Birdlives said:

I thought it would be interesting to watch the Sunday night game but I have to do it on mute. Chris Collinsworth is by far the worst commentator in sports. I’m still at a loss how he got the flagship spot for the NFL.

Mr Stockton wants a word with you.  

34 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

The Dak slurping is unreal. They just said he's not replaceable.  Seriously?  The entire offense is based on not putting a lot on Dak's plate. 

Yeah, it's a good thing they don't show the announcer's hands, because I'm pretty sure Collinsworth has had his hands in his pants the whole game. It's been one big jerk off fest for him all game. 

But i hope they keep slurping him. GIve Dak 100 million a year. Put more on his shoulders. We all know how that will end. The cowboys had a 3 game losing streak because they thought they were a passing team. This happens every year. They make some plays in the passing game, then think they can just pass all game. They inevitably lose then remember "Oh yeah, we have this RB that's pretty good. Maybe we should give him the ball". They do and they start winning again. 

Archived