Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

The 4 teams in the NFC Central look better to me than any of the NFC East teams.  Philly just got spanked, Dallas doesn't look, NY may get better with kid playing but aren't good and the Skins are epic bad.  I think Green Bay, Detroit, Chicago and Minnesota are all superior.  I don't if any of the NFC teams are good enough for the Super Bowl but any one of the would mop up the NFC East.

5 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Refs doing a number on the Lions.

Pretty standard stuff for the NFL, I guess.

It’s just ridiculous, they continue to call things they couldn’t have possibly seen, because they never actually happened. 

Just now, Redskin4ever said:

Awful call on the hands to the face. But really, Detroit's offense missed a ton of opportunities. 5 FGs isn't going to beat Rodgers in Lambeau. 

Stafford isn’t precise enough to get TDs consistently. He’s a disaster, but the talent & toughness are alluring.

Just now, Redskin4ever said:

The Lions were up 2. A TD puts the Packers up by 4. It was the right move by the Lions, but a smarter play by Williams. 

Seen this practiced before, you have to be ready to shove the Rb in when he gets inside the 5, it becomes impossible to stay out with a jolt from a big DL from behind.

1 minute ago, Redskin4ever said:

Awful call on the hands to the face. But really, Detroit's offense missed a ton of opportunities. 5 FGs isn't going to beat Rodgers in Lambeau. 

You're right. Heck I even said myself a while ago that you don't beat Aarons Rogers on field goals. 

However that does in no way excuse the terrible call that sealed the game for 1 team. It's stupid. 

Archived