Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

I keep thinking "Oh good, we play the Browns this year" because when you page down the schedule, they have it backwards,

because they list the first preseason game, right after our 2nd Dallas game. Then I'm like damn it, why they gotta do that to me,

and blend and camouflage the preseason right after the last game of the year. I know, obviously you can tell the difference, but

only if you look closely.

https://www.redskins.com/schedule/

On 9/19/2019 at 2:18 PM, volsmet said:

Q: Alex Smith or Kirk Counsins?

A: Matt Moore

On 1/29/2019 at 10:57 AM, volsmet said:

It’s undeniably that we’d have been better off with Matt Moore, no Smith deal, trading those assets, & being rational about where we were & how to move forward.

On 10/2/2018 at 7:27 AM, volsmet said:

That said, if we were intelligent we would have let Kirk go, signed Matt Moore ... traded Trent to Houston for 2 firsts, traded last years first to N.O. for their 2018 & 2019 firsts, traded the remaining 2018 firsts for firsts + in 2019 and we would have the assets to build an incredible core on rookie contracts. But, we are going stupid

On 12/10/2018 at 5:50 PM, volsmet said:

As noted before the season, we should have just started Matt Moore, he’s decent, he’s tough, he can move a bit, he costs nothing, our record would be no different. If we traded Trent & started Matt Moore we’d have the same record, Fuller, & probably Derwin James 

This guy is with you, @NickyJ

8EF0DC70-4AFB-4F08-B6D7-DA3AF05FB9BA.jpeg

16 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Catch the ball Travis. 

He’s absurdly gifted. 

You know, I said 5-7, but the more I think about it he might be top 3. McCaffrey and Barkley are undisputed top 2, but after that it is debatable. Dalvin Cook is damn good but I'd take Jones. Kamara hasn't had the best year even when healthy, Elliott, Gurley, Fournette, Chubb...not sure they are better than Jones. A bunch of dudes have fallen off aka Melvin Gordon, Le'Veon Bell.

7 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

You know, I said 5-7, but the more I think about it he might be top 3. McCaffrey and Barkley are undisputed top 2, but after that it is debatable. Dalvin Cook is damn good but I'd take Jones. Kamara hasn't had the best year even when healthy, Elliott, Gurley, Fournette, Chubb...not sure they are better than Jones. A bunch of dudes have fallen off aka Melvin Gordon, Le'Veon Bell.

KC was left with one guy to stop & they didn’t come close to slowing him down all night, the guy had 2 TDs called back & still put up ridiculous numbers. 

19 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Man what is up with the falcons? They have Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley, devonta freeman. Aren’t they supposed to be good? 

Their defense is atrocious, one of the worst in the league.  Matter of fact I just checked and they have allowed 250 points, dead last.  I have Matt Ryan on one of my fantasy squads, and he has thrown a lot of picks.  Freeman is a middle of the pack running back.  Ridley has been off, I don't think they have any real threats other than Jones and Hooper. 

Just another one of the many Super Bowl losing teams that has fallen off a cliff.  I'll always remember them for blowing that Super Bowl.  They had it in the palm of their hands, then horrendous play calling (Kyle Shanahan) in the second half lost it for them, along with Tom Brady basically doing whatever he wanted.

Archived