Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

3 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

I would rather have a second rounder straight up for Trent and draft Young at number 2. 

I’ll take two top ten picks over Young all day especially with the amount of holes on the team 

Personally I think Simmons is the generational talent in this draft. Young being a Redskins fan growing up is the only thing I like about him more than Simmons 

Even still there’s nobody in this draft I’d pass up #5,18 and a 2nd for 

7 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Based on this, Trent maybe at 18 million?  I don't see 20 million plus.  It would be one thing if it was Trent in his prime.  But Trent at 32, coming off a cancer scare and a history of injuries, and hasn't played in over a season?

18 mil???? For Trent at 32 over the 16.5 mil Costanzo just got? No way....I would think this is bad news for our buddy Trent.....back to the chalkboard for him.

3 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

18 mil???? For Trent at 32 over the 16.5 mil Costanzo just got? No way....I would think this is bad news for our buddy Trent.....back to the chalkboard for him.

18 million tops, my point was I think he's asking for too much, supposedly 20 million plus.  If the Jets sign Conklin, I'd figure they are out for Trent.  Conklin probably gets 18 million.  I doubt the Jets double up on two tackles in that range especially when they are in good position to get a good tackle in this draft.  

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

18 million tops, my point was I think he's asking for too much, supposedly 20 million plus.  If the Jets sign Conklin, I'd figure they are out for Trent.  Conklin probably gets 18 million.  I doubt the Jets double up on two tackles in that range especially when they are in good position to get a good tackle in this draft.  

Gotcha....I'm hoping we are in on Conklin. 

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Rookie QB contract allows for creative roster building. I hear ya though, but I can see the vision on the surface. 

27 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I think he was asking $18-20 apy as a hometown **** you to the team, not what he would want from other teams. He can't be so stupid as to know $20 mil is cost prohibitive for a 32 yr old tackle. Rumor is he's asking for $15 ish from other teams. The Redskins get a special FU discount. Well **** him, I hope he ends up on some bottom dollar contract for a bottom feeder team just for being a lying asshole.

11 hours ago, crabbypatty said:

I think he was asking $18-20 apy as a hometown **** you to the team, not what he would want from other teams. He can't be so stupid as to know $20 mil is cost prohibitive for a 32 yr old tackle. Rumor is he's asking for $15 ish from other teams. The Redskins get a special FU discount. Well **** him, I hope he ends up on some bottom dollar contract for a bottom feeder team just for being a lying asshole.

I think he screwed up and is backpedaling.

He asked for that much thinking that's what the market would dictate. When the Skins said "Oh, wow, well, see if you can find a trade then, man, we can't swing that." he quickly found teams weren't willing to pay that, so his agent changed course. 

6 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I think he screwed up and is backpedaling.

He asked for that much thinking that's what the market would dictate. When the Skins said "Oh, wow, well, see if you can find a trade then, man, we can't swing that." he quickly found teams weren't willing to pay that, so his agent changed course. 

Trent has a pretty long recent history of screw ups lol.

7 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Have you ever seen a qb with long hair win anything?..aka hippie

This is a silly post and I was giving you a chance to pretend it was a joke

fafea58c82f862baf4735affcf271852.jpg

ap_patriots_lions_football_390796511.jpg

Couple glamour shots for you. 

I assume your thesis is that if Mahomes grew out his hair he would stink now? Or it would show a lack of discipline? Man it is silly season. 

8 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

Tom Brady

Ohhh yeeeahhhh..I forgot about his hair being lengthy,..occasionally....than short..than lengthy than...I mean I don't think that qb from Clemson hasn't had a hair cut since elementary.

4 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

This is a silly post and I was giving you a chance to pretend it was a joke

Couple glamour shots for you. 

I assume your thesis is that if Mahomes grew out his hair he would stink now? Or it would show a lack of discipline? Man it is silly season. 

Mahomes isn't a hippie..that qb from Clemson won't do poop in the nfl till he cuts that hair...giving me a chance?..me

Only thing that counts in chances right now is wiping your ass with toilet paper or your bare hand.

28 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Ohhh yeeeahhhh..I forgot about his hair being lengthy,..occasionally....than short..than lengthy than...I mean I don't think that qb from Clemson hasn't had a hair cut since elementary.

Mahomes isn't a hippie..that qb from Clemson won't do poop in the nfl till he cuts that hair...giving me a chance?..me

Only thing that counts in chances right now is wiping your ass with toilet paper or your bare hand.

nevermind.

Archived