Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

8 hours ago, visionary said:

So is a "declaratory action" something that the Trump WH can then appeal? Because, if so, you know they'll just keep appealing that. But if not then it seems like Kupperman (and maybe Bolton since they're represented by the same lawyer) are simply looking for some judicial cover before agreeing to speak to the House committees. 

2 hours ago, visionary said:

Was thinking the same thing when I first read about that. That there's simply NO way that Trump wasn't involved in that decision and that there is NO way that he did any less than push for Amazon to not get the deal due to his hatred for Bezos and the WaPo. 

Talk about an abuse of power. 

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

The GOP but North Korean style.

No chance she actually wrote that of her own accord. That was straight from Trump's mouth and she was directed to say it.

(Note that I'm not necessarily defending her, just saying that the wording is something only Trump would actually say)

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Gotta be one Secret Service guy/gal out there willing to take one for the team.

You are calling for the murder of the President. Better rethink that. Were you the one who called for the Air Force 1 pilot to "Take one for the team" a couple of years back?.

54 minutes ago, mistertim said:

No chance she actually wrote that of her own accord. That was straight from Trump's mouth and she was directed to say it.

(Note that I'm not necessarily defending her, just saying that the wording is something only Trump would actually say)

She might have even removed "stable" in an effort to keep it real.

32 minutes ago, Chachie said:

She might have even removed "stable" in an effort to keep it real.

:ols:   

She just might have. She probably DID do a bit of editing, come to think of it. I'm guessing some stuff during his tirade, such as "AND HIS DICK IS 12 INCHES LONG AND IS THE BEST EVER", probably didn't make it into the press release. 

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

:ols:   

I'm guessing some stuff during his tirade, such as "AND HIS DICK IS 12 INCHES LONG AND IS THE BEST EVER", probably didn't make it into the press release. 

Or into Stormy Daniels' testimony.

Archived