Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

The omissions, Colonel Vindman said, included Mr. Trump’s assertion that there were recordings of former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. discussing Ukraine corruption, and an explicit mention by Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelensky, of Burisma Holdings, the energy company whose board employed Mr. Biden’s son Hunter.

Oh ****. Lordy, release the tapes.

this fat traitor and his band of idiot followers happily went after a gold star family, a set of grieving parents who's son died in service of this country.

they have no shame, no principles, no scruples, no patriotism, no honor, no ethics and no ****ing BALLS.

Of course they will smear Vindman. It is the only thing they understand.

Words cannot describe the contempt every American should have for these traitors and their treasonous enablers.

~Bang

So I know Maddow is pretty long winded for alot of people but shes good at painting a damning story. Here is one about Trumps actual connection to the mob that is actually pretty crazy. She doesn't make any connections that are not there but she does give you information you probably dont know already. Like how Parnas is literally a professional mobster and he is paying Gulliani for something -- even though hes working for Gulliani, as his lawyers say, as part of the Presidents legal team. Oh and hes on the legal team for the Russian mob too. Not hard to see how this is going to be ****ing crazy when its all released. 

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

So I know Maddow is pretty long winded for alot of people but shes good at painting a damning story. Here is one about Trumps actual connection to the mob that is actually pretty crazy. She doesn't make any connections that are not there but she does give you information you probably dont know already. Like how Parnas is literally a professional mobster and he is paying Gulliani for something -- even though hes working for Gulliani, as his lawyers say, as part of the Presidents legal team. Oh and hes on the legal team for the Russian mob too. Not hard to see how this is going to be ****ing crazy when its all released. 

I keep hoping there are multiple teams of Woodward & Bernstein doing the legwork on all of the crazy **** happening with this administration. The amount of investigative opportunities seems insurmountable - remember the 'List of people given top secret clearance who shouldn't have it'? Seems like eons ago but still no word on any investigation or action on this. 

I believe it was Bannon (I'm probably wrong here) who suggested a 'chaos' approach - commit so much crazy **** in rapid fire succession that the other side can't keep up with it. 

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? Our nation turns its lonely eyes to you...

21 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

I believe it was Bannon (I'm probably wrong here) who suggested a 'chaos' approach - commit so much crazy **** in rapid fire succession that the other side can't keep up with it. 

Very early in his administration (maybe even during the transition), I read that it's supposedly a standard page from the Russian Propaganda Playbook.  (Just like saying "we talked about adoption", when they really talked about getting sanctions lifted.)  They call it "The Firehose of Falsehood".  

The author was pointing out that the Trump administration is actually following soviet formula (either being advised, or simply from copying their techniques) for how to be a successful kleptocracy.  

1 minute ago, Larry said:

Very early in his administration (maybe even during the transition), I read that it's supposedly a standard page from the Russian Propaganda Playbook.  (Just like saying "we talked about adoption", when they really talked about getting sanctions lifted.)  They call it "The Firehose of Falsehood".  

The author was pointing out that the Trump administration is actually following soviet formula (either being advised, or simply from copying their techniques) for how to be a successful kleptocracy.  

This is why I keep referring to the current admin as "The Putin Model presidency." 

If anything the chaos theory is working on half the country, when people say "they are going after him for everything" No, not really, just cases of law-breaking, which he happens to do.......a lot.  Trump through the first 3 years of his Presidency has normalized the idea of defying out institutions. He does it every step of the way. He does it so much that now a lot of people don't even see it as something abnormal and are retroactively trying to find any little instances of whataboutism to justify Trump's consistent actions. 

Also, the GOP stays consistent that they only support members of the military if they are the "right kind" of members of the military.

5 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Seemed obvious that when he kept saying “read the transcript!” that he had doctored it. What a piece of ****.

I don't think anyone looking at the summary of the call with an objective mind actually thought all the instances of a "..." was merely "Trump trailing off from speaking"  Just shameless lying. 

Archived