Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 NFL Draft discussion thread

seantaylor=god

Just now, Skinarchy said:

Good pick, most here missed the big picture. This is a pick to help groom the future QB, keep him comfortable with someone he knows. Plus best special teamer in the draft...speed kills, so high upside! 

Love it

Haskins wasn't even comfortable with this guy in college, his main target was Campbell. He barely threw to this guy.

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Ryan Grant 2.0 with maybe a little more athleticism.

A little more athleticism?    The dude ran 4.35.   How about elite athleticism.  

He's a totally different type of receiver than Grant, he's not a possession guy.   He's a deep threat.

I felt they needed an immediate weapon on the offense, I don't feel McLaurin is it. He wasn't even in college. Butler seemed like the right guy

No I must say I''d have rather they grabbed Samia or on of the other options for LG

Bummer Stern went the pick ahead

7 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

We could have straight up gotten this guy in the 5th or 6th round I bet. He's a nothing player.

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

You're having a tantrum, this isn't true at all. He's ranked pretty high in multiple places

jHxgthB.gif&token=AQAAx8vDXIKBKOYTpii5N0

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

We could have straight up gotten this guy in the 5th or 6th round I bet. He's a nothing player.

Everything I've seen on McLaurin is that he's a great player with huge upside. What do you know that the rest of us don't?

2 minutes ago, evmiii said:

Speed, YAC, good blocker, "best gunner in draft", mentor to our new QB.  Why all the hate?  I like the pick.

The people hating don't even know what kind of player he is. They just want to be negative. Both ESPN and NFL Network said it was a good pick and really who knows. It's a wait and see thing with every pick especially mid to late Rd picks. 

I don't understand why were down on this pic? He's immediately our fastest wide receiver, he can help on special teams immediately, he can block which is better than virtually every other wide receiver we have and has been noted as a weakness by every local beat reporter, a great locker room guy and he's comfortable with our new quarterback. It's not like they reached with this pic, this is right where everyone thought he would be chosen

Archived