Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 MLB Thread

ixcuincle

I cannot fathom and cannot overstate how BAD of a pitch Buehler gave to Rosario.  Theu should have touched more on this on the broadcast.  It was a pitcher's count, 1-2 and he served it perfectly up to Rosario.  

Just such a bad pitch... and to the hottest hitter on the Braves. 

• Like 1

I hate the braves with a passion, but generally only because of how good they were in the 90’s and very early 2000’s. All I remember as a kid was them beating the Dodgers for the west every year and their ridiculously good pitching staff.

I hate the astros with a passion for being cheating, unrepentant, scumbags that stole a w.s from my team.

….

Go braves….

• Like 2

6 hours ago, abdcskins said:

I have nothing against the Braves, if anything I feel bad for them making the World Series so many years and only winning one.

My mom used to say, "Your team wins everything!" and I would say, "No, we don't!" 

And the only "we" is the city.  It would be an enormous spike in people feeling good about something...and we need that.  

As long as Boston didn’t win, anyone else was tolerable. Hate Houston quite a bit now though. As a Yankees fan growing up in the middle of nowhere Botetourt county, every tobacco chewing country boy there was obsessed with Chipper Jones and the Braves and became insufferable. So was glad the Yankees had to put them down a couple times in the World Series. I’m fine if they win now  

Go get that ring fellas