Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

VA Governor Ralph Northam Got Some Explaining to Do

Bozo the kKklown

2 hours ago, bearrock said:

Maybe this was masterclass move by Northam.  He was afraid that his resignation after yesterday may split the party and he wanted to unite everyone behind the idea that he should resign.  Plus, everyone will be super glad to hand the reins to Fairfax in light of this presser.  Brilliant!

5th dimensional chess, he's going to force them to impeach him, setting the standard that racism is impeachable.

Then the N-word tape drops.

I was willing to reserve judgment (since that's what I've been taught), and I agree with Larry (that the impeachable offense at least be illegal).

But to shift the defense message is going a bit far. I cannot believe him, and the words of both explanations came from him.

I don't think Virginians should believe him anymore either. 

8 hours ago, clietas said:

Ah just a classic case of yearbook photos being mixed up.

Uh huh coulda happened to anybody right Ralph?

He's going to need to find a better reason than that by 2:30.

Must. Not. Break....Rules about circumventing....profanity filters. But....want to....post....Clay Davis gif.....SO badly!😬😬

2 hours ago, Springfield said:

Man, if only Northam graduated med school five years later... he wouldn’t have had to wear shoe polish on his face to impersonate Michael Jackson.

😂😂😂 Uhhh, I mean, too soon!!

Being serious, the way this looks is that he knew he'd done a good bit of this back in the day so he initially copped to doing it. Then the big money crisis communicators came in and figured out he could use the MJ incident (as though that's any better) to negate the other without denying responsibility since there are almost certainly more of these pictures of him floating around someplace. I can't wait for some enterprising person to run these photos through facial recognition software. It might not work, but boy would it be hilarious to watch him squirm if it did!

1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

More strategic thinking from Trump. 

Let’s state publicly that racist horribeless is grounds for removal. 

No, see, the problem is he admitted it.

Never admit.  It's weakness.  Fight everything.  Never admit you did it.  If you can't deny you did it, don't admit it's bad.  Never allow yourself to flip-flop.

41 minutes ago, Springfield said:

So is there a runoff election for Lt Governor or what?

I was wondering that too. Would be a nice opportunity for Tom Perriello to get back into politics. 

Edit- found this, no election: 

“Details of vacancies are addressed under Article V, Section 7.

A vacancy in the lieutenant governor's office is filled by the governor”

Archived