Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

VA Governor Ralph Northam Got Some Explaining to Do

Bozo the kKklown

6 hours ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

It won’t completely blow over though, it’ll be a black eye on the party for 3 years.

With the (credible) allegations swirling around Fairfax though, elevating him to Governor at this time would be a mistake. Northam sticking it out is probably the least bad option. 

Good god is that all it takes? A credible allegation is enough to screw over Fairfax?  Well at least you are consistent unlike others who post here. Credible is just not good enough,  some substantiation should always be be available before acting against someone.

6 hours ago, JSSkinz said:

So the same firm that represented Blasey Ford decided to represent this woman, I'm guessing the GOP will make this a spectacle just as the Dems did with the Blasey Ford case.

Well yeah it is a perfect opportunity to highlight  hypocrisy.

16 hours ago, visionary said:

They all missed the michael jackson party apparently. Not really putting stock in the words of peopme from that school. It was clearly not an isolated theme for people from that school.

The man told the world he did racist ****. People still like "he not racist tho"

I hate all of this so much, it just reconfirms notions that you hope to be able to move beyond.

The man has no constituency left that believes in him, hasnt put forth an earnest apology, and simply wants to hold on to power because its all he has left. And it will probably work, which says all i need to know about the game

Yeah, what's with all these people thinking that it's socially acceptable to make jokes about race issues back in the 80s?  Don't they know that that's completely off limits?  

il_570xN.936175207_r498.jpg

(Gets ready for lots of people to assume that I'm defending racism.)  

Archived