Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Philthy at Redskins

TK

Being at the stadium, eagles fans weren't as bad as I thought they might be.  They needed the win, but average fan acknowledged they were basically kicking us while we were down, say same thing about Bruce and Dan that we do. 

Redskins fan had to switch seats with his brother so we could talk because there were no other redskins fans around us, family of Pats fans next to me on my left.  Told their youngest hed seen more super bowl wins then i seen playoff wins and he couldn't imagine it, his face froze.

The story of this sn't even the game, playing conservative with 4th string QB against a team needing playoff spot is recipe for a shutout.  That's not the bigger problem here.  Saw a really young redskins fan with his head down and i told him keep the faith to encourage him, he smiled and said he always will.  Will he if we do this for another 10 or 20 years?

17 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

Minne choking reaffirms to Dan that Bruce played the Qb thing perfectly

Yeah they did, nothing says playing it well like trading away a draft pick, top player, and giving out quite possibly the worst and most crippling contract in Redskins history to a bad QB.

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Being at the stadium, eagles fans weren't as bad as I thought they might be.  They needed the win, but average fan acknowledged they were basically kicking us while we were down, say same thing about Bruce and Dan that we do. 

Redskins fan had to switch seats with his brother so we could talk because there were no other redskins fans against us, family of Pats fans next to me on my left.  Told their youngest hed seen more super bowl wins then i seen playoff wins and he couldn't imagine it, his face froze.

The story of this sn't even the game, playing conservative with 4th string QB against a team needing playoff spot is recipe for a shutout.  That's not the bigger problem here.  Saw a really young redskins fan with his head down and i told him keep the faith to encourage him, he smiled and said he always will.  Will he if we do this for another 10 or 20 years?

Depends, how strong is his liver?

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Redskins fan had to switch seats with his brother so we could talk because there were no other redskins fans against us, family of Pats fans next to me on my left.  Told their youngest hed seen more super bowl wins then i seen playoff wins and he couldn't imagine it, his face froze.

At least that young fan has a chance of outliving Snyder - unlike old timers like me.  I think this is why I’ve turned on the team.

Archived