TK

Game Day Thread - Philthy at Redskins

Just now, Fat Stupid Loser said:

Hemi-facial jaundice.  Its quite serious.

Wow, if that's the case, should'n't he not have been coaching today

9 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

With the 12th pick

Medicore number pick for a mediocre team.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Leonard Washington said:

Sounds like I should be glad directv did not record the game. 

Honestly I only watched because I thought there might be a huge fight in the stands...

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Haha 3

Being at the stadium, eagles fans weren't as bad as I thought they might be.  They needed the win, but average fan acknowledged they were basically kicking us while we were down, say same thing about Bruce and Dan that we do. 

Redskins fan had to switch seats with his brother so we could talk because there were no other redskins fans around us, family of Pats fans next to me on my left.  Told their youngest hed seen more super bowl wins then i seen playoff wins and he couldn't imagine it, his face froze.

The story of this sn't even the game, playing conservative with 4th string QB against a team needing playoff spot is recipe for a shutout.  That's not the bigger problem here.  Saw a really young redskins fan with his head down and i told him keep the faith to encourage him, he smiled and said he always will.  Will he if we do this for another 10 or 20 years?

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

Minne choking reaffirms to Dan that Bruce played the Qb thing perfectly

Yeah they did, nothing says playing it well like trading away a draft pick, top player, and giving out quite possibly the worst and most crippling contract in Redskins history to a bad QB.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Leonard Washington said:

Sounds like I should be glad directv did not record the game. 

You missed nothing.

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Being at the stadium, eagles fans weren't as bad as I thought they might be.  They needed the win, but average fan acknowledged they were basically kicking us while we were down, say same thing about Bruce and Dan that we do. 

Redskins fan had to switch seats with his brother so we could talk because there were no other redskins fans against us, family of Pats fans next to me on my left.  Told their youngest hed seen more super bowl wins then i seen playoff wins and he couldn't imagine it, his face froze.

The story of this sn't even the game, playing conservative with 4th string QB against a team needing playoff spot is recipe for a shutout.  That's not the bigger problem here.  Saw a really young redskins fan with his head down and i told him keep the faith to encourage him, he smiled and said he always will.  Will he if we do this for another 10 or 20 years?

Depends, how strong is his liver?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, dyst said:

Best time of the year for us...the offseason.

We haven’t won the off season since 2012z. And  the off seasons leading up for the 2016, 2017 and even to an extent the 2018 season were all marred by PR disasters and stupidity.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Honestly I only watched because I thought there might be a huge fight in the stands...

Was there, they pitied us too much.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Redskins fan had to switch seats with his brother so we could talk because there were no other redskins fans against us, family of Pats fans next to me on my left.  Told their youngest hed seen more super bowl wins then i seen playoff wins and he couldn't imagine it, his face froze.

At least that young fan has a chance of outliving Snyder - unlike old timers like me.  I think this is why I’ve turned on the team.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I saw Gruden presser.  Have the others not started yet?  

I haven’t.  Let me guess, injuries played a really large part of the explanation for everything that went wrong.