Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Philthy at Redskins

TK

1 minute ago, MassSkinsFan said:

This is the first time since I started watching the Skins in the early 70s that I can say I’m watching only because I am curious to see how bad it can be. 

So sad. 

I am in the same boat.  I have been watching since the 72 Super Bowl. I just can’t give them up. 

2 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Could do with the Bungles and Broncos winning, get us up to around 11 I'd guess in the draft.

I live in bronco country. I’d just as soon see them lose out as well. Regardless where we pick, we will suck at football next year too. 

at some point it would be interesting to see what this team could do if half of the starters didn’t end up on IR.  13 players on the roster today had never been in FedEx before.   Crazy.   

Not or making an excuse for coaching or management or ownership... but this is the most injuried team in the league.   

Black monday will be interesting.  I think it’s time but I also have doubts another coaching staff would have done much better all things considered.  

5 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Man. Williams has really regressed this season IMO. The guy is a holding penalty waiting to happen.

He as gotten blown up twice also in this game...he was always was overrated but he is now slightly above average LT now when you combine his run blocking he cant get out on the edge anymore

Archived