TK

Game Day Thread- Eli’s Stoopid Face at Redskins

Just now, rebornempowered said:

This is bad football with bad teams but it really isn't that much different than the majority of games.

NFL has a serious quality problem, in my opinion.

Bro.  This game is bottom of the barrel. 

• Like 1

Well at least we are consistent. Moses false starting and Foster covering backs out in the flat. Our coaching staff is genius. 

When Sanchez was signed this team was 6-5 tied for division lead.  He probably thought he was coming into a situation where the team was at least decent and always going to go ball out trying to make a playoff run.  So far into his 'Skins tenure.........eh.

Just now, zskins said:

The OL is not giving Mark any chance. Mark is still trying while a defender was wrapped around his ankles. 

No tempo, the same mistakes again and again and again...

Moses is quality depth, nothing more. Been saying it for quite some time. He's a real liability over there on that right side. No other team in the league would have him starting.

I can imagine when NFL commentators get their assignments every week one of them complains "Really?!? A Redskins game? Whose **** list am I on?".

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, zskins said:

The OL is not giving Mark any chance. Mark is still trying while a defender was wrapped around his ankles. 

I disagree.  I think protection has been fairly good actually.  Spotty but pretty good.