Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at the Dallas Clap On Clap Off The Clapper

TK

2 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

I say bull **** 

he spends money on this team

he has done everything he can do to improve fed ex which he had nothing to do with building 

he hired football people like everyone wanted him to do

he is. Not involved in personal decisions 

He is responsible for it all.  He’s the owner.  He’s failed with everyone.  At some point it ain’t them it’s him. He’s a toxic nasty guy that creates toxic nasty atmosphere in every endeavor he undertakes. ****ing telemarketer. 

3 minutes ago, SlinginSammy HOF '63 said:

That's why I've been done and divorced this team after 38 years. You can only put up with failure for so long. I watch them when it's the only game on, but with the Sunday Ticket,  I have other choices. I don't care what happens to this team anymore. 

I dropped Sunday Ticket. Mainly because DISH is cheaper and Direct refuses to offer incentives for their customers to stay, but I was willing to do it because it's not worth much to me to be able to watch the Redskins anymore. Maybe when my two year contract is up, things will have changed, but I'm not holding my breath.

2 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

I say bull **** 

he spends money on this team

he has done everything he can do to improve fed ex which he had nothing to do with building 

he hired football people like everyone wanted him to do

he is. Not involved in personal decisions 

He's a piece of human excrement, and the stench of his incompetence and cluelessness has been damning this team since he took over. 

Same goes for his lapdog Bruce. 

5 minutes ago, Hdf561 said:

I never want to hear a word about how good this defense is ever again! Mediocre on its best day! This team is still a joke, season is over....if this coaching staff is not fired after this then I have lost all faith...BTW called IT I knew we would lay an egg in a game that mattered....I may be done for the rest of the season cause it’s over!!!!!

This defense is weird. It’s got pro bowl talent at some positions and back up level talent at other. Net result? Average defense at best.

4 minutes ago, SlinginSammy HOF '63 said:

That's why I've been done and divorced this team after 38 years. You can only put up with failure for so long. I watch them when it's the only game on, but with the Sunday Ticket,  I have other choices. I don't care what happens to this team anymore. 

So you're like that ex husband that still follows your ex on social media and posts?

Archived