Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Safety Clinton Dix to the skins

KillBill26

3 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Disagree 

I love the move but if they were all in we would've got some WR help. Our biggest hole by far. Our offense has been horrible and Haha can't help that.

As Jay said, we have Wr's they just need to get healthy, plus, we hardly throw the ball. I think Jay really believes in the guys he has and that is exciting in its own right. Which WR would you want and how much of an upgrade would they be? We have a lot invested in Doc, PRich and Crowder plus Harris is ready to contribute. Alex needs to build  chemistry with who we have...this week it shows up.

2 minutes ago, Unbias said:

4th rounder! A complete steal!!!

Agreed, I love it!!!!

I hope Clinton Dix likes it here and the bama boys convince him to stay.  He is a FA at the end of the season.  Tag for safeties was at 11 mil in 2018.  Skins could make that work if they needed to by cutting Reed and letting Crowder walk, which I'd be ok with.

But we can worry about that later, I'm thrilled to see what this defense can do.

2 minutes ago, Unbias said:

If he hits market we'll get a 2020 3rd, which means it's a wash. 

Even if he's a rental in the long tern it costs nothing. 

I didn't even think of that.  What was g bay thinking?  Just really wanted the pick a year earlier, even tho it's one round later??  Strange.

1 minute ago, KillBill26 said:

I didn't even think of that.  What was g bay thinking?  Just really wanted the pick a year earlier, even tho it's one round later??  Strange.

They must just have decided to move on and didn't want to wait. 

I've seen quite a few GB games and he does miss tackles and take some bad angles, but he's also a playmaker who can do things that average players cannot. 

2 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

As Jay said, we have Wr's they just need to get healthy, plus, we hardly throw the ball. I think Jay really believes in the guys he has and that is exciting in its own right. Which WR would you want and how much of an upgrade would they be? We have a lot invested in Doc, PRich and Crowder plus Harris is ready to contribute. Alex needs to build  chemistry with who we have...this week it shows up.

Are offense has been horrible. Mainly our passing game. He can say what he wants. Doctson is a bust and Crowder is hurt. Should've went after Tate. Or go sign Dez for cheap. It's been 8 weeks of football. I don't see the offense getting any better.

1 minute ago, Fat Stupid Loser said:

A 4th isn't so bad I guess, but why? We needed a safety right now?  So now I'm supposed to cheer for a guy named HaHa?

you don't have to. you can cheer for the team he's on. a team that you are on the messageboard for :D like i'm sure you've been doing all season :) 

3 minutes ago, Fat Stupid Loser said:

A 4th isn't so bad I guess, but why? We needed a safety right now?  So now I'm supposed to cheer for a guy named HaHa?

Hoff on 106.7 just said that Nicholson apparently is dinged up, something that wasn't really public knowledge.  Plus Apke going to the IR puts our safeties in tough shape.  HEALTHY safeties are DJ, Everette, and Ladler.  

DqyBIlHX4AAR-a5.jpg:large

the important question is what number is he gonna wear?

Archived