Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS dem bois

TK

3 minutes ago, Frontofficemoron said:

With your quick wit and obvious football knowledge perhaps u could work in the front office as well. You r clearly qualified to work for the skins. 

LOL, see that is where you and I differ, I played ball, Coached plenty, I know what I don't know. 

1 minute ago, Newera said:

That running play.   Really Jay.

Its a top 5 worst play call I have ever seen. It is in swinging gate territory and I am not joking. 

We had been blowing them off the line the whole drive. Line up Anderson in front of peterson and get one yard. 

Shotgun formation run? Seriously. 

1 minute ago, Redskin63 said:

I cannot agree with you more! Especially near the goalline! Let the guy get a head of steam going so he can use his power down there. They don't use him right!

It’s no wonder Patriots do well. Their coach changes scheme to fit the player. We do stupid ****

Sigh. What a momentum buster. Just call a simple play that works.

I am really getting on this knock Gruden the **** out bandwagon. I just saw Brees throw a simple TE fade route for a TD. What are we doing? Pulling a ****ing TE. A TE that is proven not able to block. And what does Davis do? He block his own player. 

2 minutes ago, zoony said:

Good drive there, keep pounding it. They can’t stop the run. Every time we get cute the drive stalls. Maddening. Just run the mother****ing ball

AP seems to be the only guy on the offense that can make a play, just pound it with him

Cousins had the Redskins over a barrel and wasn't going to relent at all.  At this point, I wish they had paid him.  Two things have been very difficult for me to watch over the last 25 years with this team:  putrid defense and putrid QB play.  The Redskins have had an over-abundance of both. 

Archived