Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS dem bois

TK

Just now, tomwvr said:

Cousins was not staying get over it

I don’t care if he stayed or not.

This... too careful, bad long pass, lead your receivers into a hit, check down, throw it away QB play sucks to watch.

Bring back RG3 and run the read option again.  At least that was interesting.

2 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

We don’t have garçon or Jackson because Kirk wanted them gone

What? That's a new one I haven't heard even once. The guy we wouldn't make a long-term commitment to dictating our roster moves, cool theory. 

Just now, NoCalMike said:

Let me ask: On the pass to Doctson where he jumps in the air to try and make the catch. The corner basically stops his running, so that Doctson runs into him and jumps to try and catch.  How is that not illegal contact?  The defender was not making a play on the ball, he didn't have his head turned around.  Last I checked a cornerback can't simply stop and impede route of the WR?

It was either illegal contact or PI.  They missed another PI in our favor, too.

1 minute ago, Dissident2 said:

So sick of looking at Gruden's fat, bloated, clueless face on the sidelines. He better figure something out in the second half, because if he loses today and this team goes five straight years without a home win against Dallas, he is absolutely "dead-coach-walking" to me. Metaphorically speaking, of course. 

Man, that photo of Bruce GarbageBoyAllen above makes me want to put my head through a wall like Rutger Hauer in Blade Runner. 

Gruden is Bruce's boy. He won't be gone until Bruce is. What are the odds of both happening? Slim to none.

2 minutes ago, thebeermonkey said:

Bibbs

Peterson

Reed

Davis

Doctson

for starters.

He's miles away from them and just dinking off dumps and screens. Him and Gruden and perfect for each other - mediocrity marriage.

Lol.  Yeah this is all on Alex.  What a list of great receivers.  Lmao

Just now, NoCalMike said:

Let me ask: On the pass to Doctson where he jumps in the air to try and make the catch. The corner basically stops his running, so that Doctson runs into him and jumps to try and catch.  How is that not illegal contact?  The defender was not making a play on the ball, he didn't have his head turned around.  Last I checked a cornerback can't simply stop and impede route of the WR?

THe redskins receivers have no respect.... from anyone including us, why should the Refs bail them out?

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Shut up shut up shut up shut up! Doctson sucks!!!   lalalalala I can't hear you!

1 minute ago, joeken24 said:

Right in your ****ing hands Floyd.

We have no dogs at the WR position. I wish Cam wasn't hurt. He takes the ball out of the air like you're suppose to.

On another note....historically, this offense comes out in the second half playing like wet dog ****. The offense played like fresh **** in the first half, so WTF (???)

Lets hope the defense steps up. But I' haven't been very optimistic about this offense all season. Now Stohman's sorry ass is sitting out on an island waiting to get torched again. I just cannot get over this defensive coordinator putting him out there with no help.

Weren't you one of the most optimistic people about the 2018 Redskins?  WR were good enough, Alex was better than Kirk, etc. etc. 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

What? That's a new one I haven't heard even once. The guy we wouldn't make a long-term commitment to dictating our roster moves, cool theory. 

It was to try to make him stay . And I heard that from Cooley the last year cousins was here

Archived