Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This is the team

Blue Ridger

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

We need a "middle ground" thread.

Nah, with all the hyper negativism we've seen since McCloughan's termination and Doug's promotion... the ratio of exuberance to suicide watch is way, way off.

We really could use more happy thoughts. At last count we're at 575,000 negative to fifteen positive. I mean we have a thread about the Redskins getting out scored in the second half of a game we just won. Even Eeyore was never so gloomy!

1 minute ago, Burgold said:

Nah, with all the hyper negativism we've seen since McCloughan's termination and Doug's promotion... the ratio of exuberance to suicide watch is way, way off.

We really could use more happy thoughts. At last count we're at 575,000 negative to fifteen positive. I mean we have a thread about the Redskins getting out scored in the second half of a game we just won. Even Eeyore was never so gloomy!

Realism wouldn't of allowed that in the first place.  it was 70-30 Skins lose, the answer isn't to predict deep playoff runs or the super bowl (like I'm seeing on facebook).  That's not the answer to or response yet, we haven't even won a division game yet, pump breaks.

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

The second half is stopping us...

It's really not good that the second time we had a no show by our offense was in the second half as well.  Jumping on top of people changes their game plan, but you don't want to finish slow.  I'm torn, if we were down 28 nothing to the Packers, I totally believe we lose.

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Realism wouldn't of allowed that in the first place.  it was 70-30 Skins lose, the answer isn't to predict deep playoff runs or the super bowl (like I'm seeing on facebook).  That's not the answer to or response yet, we haven't even won a division game yet, pump breaks.

I say thee no. I demand that we all dance like Snoopy! Monday's are for realism!

giphy.gif

I'm not convinced at all....we caught Green Bay coming off two tough division games with a gimpy QB and they dropped a lot of passes. Our offense in the 2nd half was bad and I attribute that to bad, conservative play calling again.....Great win but it's not like Green Bay played very well. Josh Norman is really becoming a concern as we're seeing way too much of the back of his jersey. What is going on with him?

At least until the Redskins play another team that's good at stopping the run.

1 hour ago, Blue Ridger said:

I am convinced this is the team to make a deep playoff run. There's just something different this year. Swagger; modest confidence; poise. Maybe it's adding Smith. Maybe something else. But we got it and no one is stopping us! HTTR!

At least now we know where Jumbo's shrooms went.

With a different head coach we could have a conversation about why you're right. Gruden has yet to prove he can consistently motivate these guys from week to week. When the talent on this roster shines it shines bright, but there's a reason our records over the past three years reflect the win one lose one trend that has defined this team under Gruden. 

Just now, skinfan2k said:

Without a #1 WR, this offense cant take the next step. They better throw alot of money to a WR this offseason

I looked, first glance that only one that really stood out was Golden Tate.

I'd be open to a trade for AB if it comes to that out there (mess around and Steelers are going to lose Bell, AB, and Ben in one year, be ass out)

@Blue Ridger Probably should have just put this in the positive thread. Link below. Unless you define it as a positive thread it tends to attract all those that want to complain, not that there aren't already enough threads to complain in.

Good for you for having some positive hope. Go big or stay home! Glad you are having fun with it. 

Archived