Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SCOTUS: No longer content with stacking, they're now dealing from the bottom of the deck

Burgold

i thought she had her pinky tucked away

you mean she was just making the OK symbol?

that's a white power symbol?

where am i? how did i get here?

also, if that is the white power symbol, what a bunch of non-creative lame ****s. the OK symbol? jesus. most bad guys have an endearing quality of some sort - sometimes it's just that they're clever in how they do things. but white power people are just bottom of the gene pool dumb.

3 minutes ago, bearrock said:

But isn't that the "ok" sign?  

if for some dumb reason you desire to rest your thumb and index finger on the forearm of the other arm (BECAUSE HOW WOULD YOU DO IT ON THE SAME ARM TSHILE?!)  and just let the rest of your hand hang, it makes the OK White Power symbol.

i tried it, i just made sure no one was looking first.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tshile said:

if that is the white power symbol, what a bunch of non-creative lame ****s. the OK symbol? jesus. most bad guys have an endearing quality of some sort - sometimes it's just that they're clever in how they do things. but white power people are just bottom of the gene pool dumb.

They got it from Trump. I actually think its pretty smart. They know the people who fall for stuff like that are silly enough to believe that a common hand sign he makes when hes speaking publicly isnt just some weird tick of his but actually has a deeper meaning. Atleast that what I assume. He does it all the time and thats when I started seeing it. 

But @Jumbo says he saw it in the past too so maybe not. 

4 minutes ago, tshile said:

i thought she had her pinky tucked away

you mean she was just making the OK symbol?

that's a white power symbol?

where am i? how did i get here?

also, if that is the white power symbol, what a bunch of non-creative lame ****s. the OK symbol? jesus. most bad guys have an endearing quality of some sort - sometimes it's just that they're clever in how they do things. but white power people are just bottom of the gene pool dumb.

if for some dumb reason you desire to rest your thumb and index finger on the forearm of the other arm (BECAUSE HOW WOULD YOU DO IT ON THE SAME ARM TSHILE?!)  and just let the rest of your hand hang, it makes the OK White Power symbol.

i tried it, i just made sure no one was looking first.

I mean, I don't know that she's making the white power sign.  But looks like her pinky is folded, so that looks different.  I have no problem thinking that the other morons like Milo are using the ok sign as white power sign, but it's the freaking ok sign.  They get to just co-opt the ok sign?  Can I co-opt thumbs up as the bearrock power sign?  BTW, what a chicken **** decision to co-opt a universal sign for your own bigotry signal.  If anyone makes hay, you can say "What?  I was just signaling ok"  If you're gonna be a bigot, at least have the guts to do it openly and proudly.  But, back to the real issue at hand, "Buttery mal..."  Oops, wrong topic. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bearrock said:

But isn't that the "ok" sign?  

yes, but that's not a problem since it's also more "ok" to be racist now...in the good neighborhoods anyway

of course it also depends on how you define "racist" :P

here we use it interchangeably with "empathy" :D

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bearrock said:

Thumbs up represents a bear standing proudly on a rock.  Be sure to spread it around people!  

Are we talking hairy SF bears or just bears in general?

Back to Zina Bash (also isn't that the stuff you'd buy at 3 am due to an infomercial to get rid of rust stains on your shower)...has anyone ever see anyone ever rest their arms like that without having some meaning behind it? It looks... unnatural.

Edited by The Evil Genius

5 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

not that one should have expected otherwise, but cavanuagh did an excellent job presenting himself...impressive from every angle imo

(not commenting on his views/opinions on key issues under discussion)

Meh... he did a wonderful job presenting his family. Which is great since his mother and kids will be on the supreme court right?

Im not a fan of this Brett dude. He was at the RFK for the NFCCG in the 70s and 80s. Plus he gets to be on the supreme court. Lucky SoB....

10 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Are we talking hairy SF bears or just bears in general?

Back to Zina Bash (also isn't that the stuff you'd buy at 3 am due to an infomercial to get rid of rust stains on your shower)...has anyone ever see anyone ever rest their arms like that without having some meaning behind it? It looks... unnatural.

Zina Bash is half Mexican and half Jewish. But yep, you nailed it!

She’s half Mexican and half Jewish...this is just crazy...you’re opening her up to death threats.

added

Garrett Ventry Retweeted Eva Golinger

Zina is one of the nicest humans on this earth. She is Hispanic, her mom is from Mexico, her dad is Jewish, and her grandparents are Holocaust survivors. This is simply unhinged.

Edited by twa
  • Like 2

look now you all got twa pasting tweets with some hideous format. complete with weird small profile pics and an elephant

i think it's time we move on from the OK/WP symbol

also if the O is the loop of the P some of these people got their symbol on the wrong hand. they're doing a QW sign

Edited by tshile
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

The thing that struck me about Brett-Guttenberg interaction was how utterly terrified Brett looked.  Like, seriously he looked super worried for some reason before rushing off.

I get the "the NRA is running a 1M ad campaign so he doesn't want to have a pic of him shaking hands" angle, but that wouldn't explain the look of sheer terror Brett had.

17 minutes ago, Llevron said:

But @Jumbo says he saw it in the past too so maybe not. 

well, i can testify that the sign is old per these bircher guys from the 60's we and my buds would talk to...all their racist stuff was 95% focused on blacks but the 3rd finger thingy is a detail i don't think was part of their version...don't remember that...as i've told here before, their pamphlets and videos were beyond awesome...production values alone made Plan Nine from Out Space look like Ben Hur

14 minutes ago, clietas said:

Meh... he did a wonderful job presenting his family. Which is great since his mother and kids will be on the supreme court right?

Im not a fan of this Brett dude. He was at the RFK for the NFCCG in the 70s and 80s. Plus he gets to be on the supreme court. Lucky SoB....

I thought he had the cutest hair-do i've seen on a potential scotus since rbg

50 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Most dogs are.

52 minutes ago, Llevron said:

OMG my dog is a ****ing racist. 

All this time. 

If you haven’t seen the Curb Your Enthusiasm episode where Wanda thinks Larry intentionally got a dog she deems racist.....it’s hilarious 

• Like 2

We'll at least we've established that twa agrees that people can't be racist against their own heritage. 

Going to go eat me some saltines covered with potato salad or whatever the hell my people eat.

Edit...so really what was she doing with that hand? It's really not a natural position.

Edited by The Evil Genius

2 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

The thing that struck me about Brett-Guttenberg interaction was how utterly terrified Brett looked.  Like, seriously he looked super worried for some reason before rushing off.

with the loons already out earlier ,some stranger approaching had security moving him out.(if you watched the tape)