Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SCOTUS: No longer content with stacking, they're now dealing from the bottom of the deck

Burgold

That law firm does employ 350 lawyers. Their website is perfectly creepy. https://www.kasowitz.com/

Besides representing Trump for years on various divorces, bankruptcies, sexual misconduct allegations, and during the Russia investigation, Kasowitz's firm also represents Oleg Deripeska, and Sberbank. He also claimed to be responsible for the dismissal of Preet Bharara, who just chimed in (same tweet/video as above).

Edited by SoulSkin

I thought it was pretty clear what he was saying... "I don't think so but I don't want to say 'no' and then come to find out that some random dude I've had a random conversation with worked there without me knowing it"

She could have just asked, "Did you knowingly speak with someone from that law firm" or he could have just said "I didn't knowingly speak with anyone there" and saved us all 7 minutes and 45 seconds.

I would have liked her not to leave him any wriggle room either. But undoubtedly there is going to be information that he did talk to someone there. She doesn't seem to be asking a question she doesn't already know the answer to at this point. 

If anything is true about this Administration and the jokers who infest it, they are not good at covering their tracks. 

Just now, The Evil Genius said:

And that rule was? Oh yeah, keeping damaging racial profiling emails secret under the disguise of national security.

Rules are dumb.  We should get to pick and choose the ones we follow.  In fact, allowing Senators to ask the nominee questions is a dumb rule.  Just vote on him already!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

She could have just asked, "Did you knowingly speak with someone from that law firm" or he could have just said "I didn't knowingly speak with anyone there" and saved us all 7 minutes and 45 seconds.

But that's not how a senator trying to catch a judge perjuring himself works.

;)

27 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

Corey Booker just admitted he violated a Senate rule and is now daring the GOP to hold him in contempt for doing so.  Wow!

He should be. He basically just released the information. But of course we don't get to see the actual letter, we just get the accusations of racism.