Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SCOTUS: No longer content with stacking, they're now dealing from the bottom of the deck

Burgold

i don't think it is any kind of deal...but what i saw was brett turn and stayed to hear the guy do the full intro (and the guy had his hand extended), and at the very end the guy concludes with (paraphrasing) "...my daughter who was murder at the Parkland shooting" (and just as the guy has said sinc) and that's when brett made the choice to turn and move on...and as that last is occurring you see a hand that had started entering the picture just to keep some space between brett and the guy...more security guides almost simultaneously

but i don't gonna care enough to go see again :P and think it would be perfectly reasonable for brett to walk away given the atmosphere etc. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

I know most people didn’t really think this woman was signaling the storm front and it was just hyperbolic partisanship which is to be expected.  But man that’s a bad look now. 

I think they do think that. 

yeah i figured mine is different, it was a much closer shot, and from another angle, and each shows stuff the other doesn't

i particularly watched the faces as the exchange  took place---the guy got to say his full piece with kavvy hearing it right to the end and then the immediate move---now it looked like both his will---his face and reaction---and guidance ,but simultaneously..

main point is i still don't care :806:

7 minutes ago, tshile said:

I think they do think that. 

i think you do think they do think that

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Kilmer17 said:

I don’t. I think most of the lefts outrage is a calculated political display.  

This guy could potentially take away the basic right of a woman's right to choose. Adding on to that, Trump allegedly picked him for his views on NEVER indicting a sitting president. Now Giuliani is talking about using presidential powers to block Mueller's report when it comes out. Trump stinks of corruption and the people are starting to see the grasping of straws of a guilty man.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

This guy could potentially take away the basic right of a woman's right to choose. 

This will be the issue with every gop judge. 

And, if it was true that he were going to take it away, many of the people who voted for the guy nominating him would like that. 

1 minute ago, tshile said:

This will be the issue with every gop judge. 

And, if it was true that he were going to take it away, many of the people who voted for the guy nominating him would like that. 

Check the polls, they say different.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/19/politics/brett-kavanaugh-poll/index.html

http://time.com/5385830/judge-brett-kavanaugh-supreme-court-senate-hearing-poll/

https://www.bustle.com/p/this-brett-kavanaugh-poll-suggests-hes-the-least-popular-scotus-pick-in-decades-9799621

4 hours ago, bearrock said:

But isn't that the "ok" sign?  

I guess if you're white and hold it for a weird period of time or on infowars, I guess.  Or everything could just be really really really ok.

I'm not ready to go hunting people down for this, gotta block this guy first.  I hate the way he smiles, he gets off telling people to go **** themselves via interpretations of the law, that kinda vibe I'm getting now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The attacks today on my wife are repulsive. Everyone tweeting this vicious conspiracy theory should be ashamed of themselves. We weren’t even familiar with the hateful symbol being attributed to her for the random way she rested her hand during a long hearing.

I'm not sure what to make of her husband's defense, but it's certain not a random way of resting her hand. That's not a natural position or even a comfortable one. You just don't accidentally find you hands in that position, it's just not a real resting state and his excusemaking leads me to believe that there's something worth questioning. If he said, she was signaling support and that Kavanaugh is A-Okay in her book that'd be one thing... if he proclaimed that maybe she was deep in Zen Meditation, I could buy that!

But whatever she was doing, saying, that hand gesture was intentional.