Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SCOTUS: No longer content with stacking, they're now dealing from the bottom of the deck

Burgold

18 minutes ago, zoony said:

Its especially amusing to hear that the left hasnt gone bat**** crazy, repeatedly

I'm just going to set an autoreply of any criticism of the left to, "You don't really care about that because if you did an objective analysis, you wouldn't support the GOP." You think the left is bat**** crazy but you still support the GOP, huh? Ok.

18 minutes ago, zoony said:

Legalize pot and social media saturation

Legalized pot is not a crazy idea. I haven't smoked weed in 15 years but anyone can see that we are losing the war on drugs and that it is causing more problems than it solves. Social media saturation is a problem not exclusive to any party. I'm not sure why you think that is political.

16 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

All of the righteous indignation displayed by the GOP senators on the committee is overshadowed by the ghost of Merrick Garland's nomination.

For real.... I wanna slap Graham bcos I didn't see this indignation when they refused to even accept the nomination from a sitting president..... Who was super qualified as well... But were ok with McConnell playing politics with that ****... So Kilmer and Zoony can gtfo with that false outrage BS... They are spouting concerning this asshole that will get nominated either way.... Whatever, there is a God and God willing this **** show of a presidency will end soon

Edited by killerbee99

So anyone not on board with the conspiracy and sjw bull**** from the left is a trump supporter, and anyone who doesnt get on board with Q and global warming deniers on the right is a pinko lib.

That sounds about right.  The day i fit into either group is the day I realize ive forgotten how to think for myself.

• Haha 1

Brett playing coy on Trump pardoning himself is gonna do wonders for his polling numbers.

Because when huge swaths of the country are concerned you're gonna rubber stamp authoritarian corruption, and indeed may have been handpicked for such a thing, the best path is to refuse to answer questions about it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Brett playing coy on Trump pardoning himself is gonna do wonders for his polling numbers.

Because when huge swaths of the country are concerned you're gonna rubber stamp authoritarian corruption, and indeed may have been handpicked for such a thing, the best path is to refuse to answer questions about it.

His answer was on point though being the coy political lawyer he was for George Bush... Can't comment on hypotheticals.....the right answer honestly.... And **** Q and neo nazi racist enablers in the white house and their supporters.... Number one being our piece of **** president

They lost that benefit of doubt a long time ago, so I don't blame people for seeing innocent **** as suspicious.... Hopefully for her sake, she is clean and didn't try to pull a stupid stunt like that on National TV..... But with this ****ty admin.. Who the **** knows....

Edited by killerbee99
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Legalized pot is not a crazy idea. I haven't smoked weed in 15 years but anyone can see that we are losing the war on drugs and that it is causing more problems than it solves. Social media saturation is a problem not exclusive to any party. I'm not sure why you think that is political.

People cant handle their weed, thats why.  This is the same society that cant handle twinkies.

I guess its ironic that we are outlawing trans fats and large soft drinks, as people clearly have no self control.  That irony might or might not be lost on most in this thread.  Its kind of like SJWs calling global warming deniers anti science while at the same time telling us that gender is an identity. 

If only there was a pot movie with Will Smith as a fearless doctor, warning everyone!

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/what-pot-really-does-to-the-teen-brain/

And the unvarnished facts are scary enough.

We know that being high impairs attention, memory and learning. Some of today's stronger varieties can make you physically ill and delusional. But whether marijuana can cause lasting damage to the brain is less clear.

• Like 1

If someone on this board supports any kind of right wing loony conspiracy like pizzagate, or sandy hook etc they would (and should be) skewered for it.  But there are MULTIPLE left leaning posters here who have embraced the idea that this lady was signaling white power.  I would expect the same response from those who decry Q anon etc to do the same with this obnoxious conspiracy.

To correctly use a term from before, NOT doing say is ENABLING those posters.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kilmer17 said:

If someone on this board supports any kind of right wing loony conspiracy like pizzagate, or sandy hook etc they would (and should be) skewered for it.  But there are MULTIPLE left leaning posters here who have embraced the idea that this lady was signaling white power.  I would expect the same response from those who decry Q anon etc to do the same with this obnoxious conspiracy.

Yup, this.  Crazy town.  Been saying it about most on this forum for over a year.  Incredibly dangerous when they cant step outside themselves and see it.  Thats called radicalization

11 minutes ago, zoony said:

So anyone not on board with the conspiracy and sjw bull**** from the left is a trump supporter, and anyone who doesnt get on board with Q and global warming deniers on the right is a pinko lib.

That sounds about right.  The day i fit into either group is the day I realize ive forgotten how to think for myself.

There has to be some more ridiculously radical options we can give people lol

20 hours ago, tshile said:

where am i? how did i get here?

Soon the Mandela effect will progress to the point where nothing we recognize as normal remains.  We'll just have to get used to the idea of living out our lives in a continuous state of surprise. 

Ok.... Start naming ****ers who have "embraced" this lady signaling white power.... Put up or shut up

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Soon the Mandela effect will progress to the point where nothing we recognize as normal remains.  We'll just have to get used to the idea of living out our lives in a continuous state of surprise. 

Thanks Trump

7 minutes ago, killerbee99 said:

Ok.... Start naming ****ers who have "embraced" this lady signaling white power.... Put up or shut up

Thanks Trump

Oh I'm sure I'll get labeled and I've said a few times it could be completely innocent but then again who rests their hand that way. Either way, her work with white power Stephen Miller and wannabe racists like Trump does little to calm the doubt.

Btw, it's cute when some posters discover new words. Woke and sjw in the same week? Wtg! That peeloff word of the day calendar works.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, zoony said:

People cant handle their weed, thats why.  This is the same society that cant handle twinkies.

We know that being high impairs attention, memory and learning. Some of today's stronger varieties can make you physically ill and delusional. But whether marijuana can cause lasting damage to the brain is less clear.

I hear this argument and part of me agrees with it. I have never smoked weed and I've seen it cause harm to people. OTOH, I look at your avatar and see someone drinking from a jug and think... if it's true that people can't handle their weed it's also equally true that people can't handle their alcohol and alcohol is potentially more dangerous to society at large.

13 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

The problem is, and I say this with almost complete seriousness, all the conspiracies about the Right have been proven true. Pizzagate and almost all of the conspiracies about the left have been proven works of fiction.

Can you name five charges against Trump that have turned out to be wrong? Three?

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Llevron said:

There has to be some more ridiculously radical options we can give people lol

Welcome to the world of social media ?

7 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I hear this argument and part of me agrees with it. I have never smoked weed and I've seen it cause harm to people. OTOH, I look at your avatar and see someone drinking from a jug and think... if it's true that people can't handle their weed it's also equally true that people can't handle their alcohol and alcohol is potentially more dangerous to society at large.

Western society has literally been built on alcohol.  From religous monks in the middle ages, to wine in greece, to soviet amd american troops toasting each other on VE day.

There is no doubt that alcohol is a dangerous drug.  But there is also no doubt about alcohols long term effects on societies where its use is prolific.  There is a ton of doubt about marijuana.  Anyone who says otherwise is pushing an agenda

• Confused 2

That whole OK thing is kinda silly. Like I said a few pages back it reminds me of the Obama is a Muslim thing. I mean he even said it once didnt he? 

I dont like to agree with Zoony and Kilmer. Please dont make me people. 

12 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Btw, it's cute when some posters discover new words. Woke and sjw in the same week? Wtg! That peeloff word of the day calendar works.

What does that mean anyway? 

Also, I can get why you think its odd. I do too to be honest. But I cant let myself go down that road cause of thie crazy orange guy in office. I dont fault you for it lol

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, zoony said:

Welcome to the world of social media ?

Western society has literally been built on alcohol.  From religous monks in the middle ages, to wine in greece, to soviet amd american troops toasting each other on VE day.

There is no doubt that alcohol is a dangerous drug.  But there is also no doubt about alcohols long term effects on societies where its use is prolific.  There is a ton of doubt about marijuana.  Anyone who says otherwise is pushing an agenda

Yep. Of course, the biggest reason not to outlaw alcohol is what a colossal failure it was when they tried to do it the first time.

Personally, I think there could be a good argument made for illegalizing tobacco (which also built America) while legalizing pot. I'm not really a pot advocate though. I think it does have some interesting medical uses in pain control, but that, like opiates, can be controlled legally. Should it be available for recreational use? I have my doubts,  but think it is probably less harmful than alcohol.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, zoony said:

If only there was a pot movie with Will Smith as a fearless doctor, warning everyone!

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/what-pot-really-does-to-the-teen-brain/

I understand all of that. I'm not encouraging anyone to smoke weed. I'm saying that you have to look at what's actually happening in the real world which is that anyone who wants to smoke weed is smoking weed. The war on drugs isn't stopping anyone from getting high but it is causing a lot of crime, murder, oppression, and unnecessarily ruined lives over some stupid ****.

How would you feel about outlawing alcohol?

36 minutes ago, zoony said:

I guess its ironic that we are outlawing trans fats and large soft drinks, as people clearly have no self control.  That irony might or might not be lost on most in this thread.  Its kind of like SJWs calling global warming deniers anti science while at the same time telling us that gender is an identity. 

Coming back to this... there's not going to trans fat cartels that are cutting people's heads off over control of the twinkie black market... I don't think anyway. Twinkies are ****ing delicious so I guess it's possible.

Do you know who's telling you that global warming denial is bull**** and gender is an identity? It's not SJWs. Those people are called experts. Very intelligent people who have spent their lives dedicated to research, study, and understanding of their field. You don't get to tell them that they're wrong just because you think it's icky or because your political party lies to you because they are wholly owned by greedy corporate fat cats who are rich as **** but will happily destroy the planet for just a little more.

15 minutes ago, zoony said:

OH FOR ****'S SAKE!!!

11 minutes ago, Llevron said:

That whole OK thing is kinda silly. Like I said a few pages back it reminds me of the Obama is a Muslim thing. I mean he even said it once didnt he? 

In the sense that Mark Zuckerberg once said that he's a cyborg... He misspoke.

Or did he???

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 1