Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SCOTUS: No longer content with stacking, they're now dealing from the bottom of the deck

Burgold

1 hour ago, Kilmer17 said:

If someone on this board supports any kind of right wing loony conspiracy like pizzagate, or sandy hook etc they would (and should be) skewered for it.  But there are MULTIPLE left leaning posters here who have embraced the idea that this lady was signaling white power.  I would expect the same response from those who decry Q anon etc to do the same with this obnoxious conspiracy.

To correctly use a term from before, NOT doing say is ENABLING those posters.

I consider myself a level-headed person.  In normal times I would dismiss this "hand-signal" story as BS. 

But when you have the wife of the White House communications director (Bill Shine) complaining on twitter that she can't use the N-word just like the rappers do, when you have White House staffers (Carl Higbie, Rev. Jamie Johnson, William Bradford) and speechwriters (Darren Beattie) having to resign because of racist writings or support for white nationalists, when the chief strategist for immigration policy (Steven Miller) delights in establishing the policy of separating children from their parents - permanently, if that's what it takes - as a deterrent to immigration, well... my first reaction isn't an out-of-hand dismissal but a desire to know more about who this woman is to see if it could really be true.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 7

Nah, brah you are a raging liberal..... Trump isn't racist.. He is making America great and getting us our judges... Yehaw..... Get out of your echo chamber and see what the Real America sees.... Their Champion..... 

Did I cover everything before the DJT clean up crew arrives and starts blaming flaming liberals or some other ****

3 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

I consider myself a level-headed person.  In normal times I would dismiss this "hand-signal" story as BS. 

But when you have the wife of the White House communications director (Bill Shine) complaining on twitter that she can't use the N-word just like the rappers do, when you have White House staffers (Carl Higbie, Rev. Jamie Johnson, William Bradford) and speechwriters (Darren Beattie) having to resign because of racist writings or support for white nationalists, when the chief strategist for immigration policy (Steven Miller) delights in establishing the policy of separating children from their parents - permanently, if that's what it takes - as a deterrent to immigration, well... my reaction isn't an out-of-hand dismissal but a desire to know more about who this woman is to see if it could really be true.

Nah bruh, you just seeing things.. That's all everything is fine

Edited by killerbee99

26 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Do a quick google search for scholarly articles on gender identity or gender dysphoria.

Not interested in the psychology so much as the hard science of gender.  There is a difference between men and women.  Psychology is very nuanced and there are way too many variables.

I also believe in the science of global warming, so not sure why youre putting that on me.  The entire point of my post is that I believe in science, not political agendas.  Across the board.

• Like 1

The embarrassing truth....

HVEZQ3VENA3ORCNGFJ35FOP74A.png

She picked her nose, couldn't figure out where to flick the excavation, and decided to hold it between her thumb and forefinger until she could get to a trash can.

...or, as shown in the photo above, she's about to flick it onto Don McGahn's lap.

• Haha 4

So where is her pinky? Wouldn't it have to be fully extended to illustrate 3 fingers forming a W? Right there,it looks like a V. Are we sure she's not just an alien plant and now we've uncovered the real conspiracy - aliens have been sent to **** with humans by electing Trump President. It's a reality show on their planet, like Jersey Shore mixed with Party Down South...

Image result for aliens bruh

1 minute ago, Popeman38 said:

So where is her pinky? Wouldn't it have to be fully extended to illustrate 3 fingers forming a W? Right there,it looks like a V. Are we sure she's not just an alien plant and now we've uncovered the real conspiracy - aliens have been sent to **** with humans by electing Trump President. It's a reality show on their planet, like Jersey Shore mixed with Party Down South...

See 'People of Walmart' for proof 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, zoony said:

Not interested in the psychology so much as the hard science of gender.  There is a difference between men and women.  Psychology is very nuanced and there are way too many variables.

Then do a search for "science of gender identity / dysphoria".

Of course, you could have done that at any time so maybe you should have just ended the statement above at, "not interested".

1 hour ago, zoony said:

I also believe in the science of global warming, so not sure why youre putting that on me.

Bro, you said global warming.

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Bro, you said global warming.

In order to point out hypocrisy.  Not sure why thats confusing to you.  

Science matters, or it doesnt.  Facts matter, or they dont.  Nobody wants to actually discuss either on the left or the right.  You think one is better, but youre lost

11 minutes ago, zoony said:

In order to point out hypocrisy.  Not sure why thats confusing to you.

I'm not confused.

You: People who talk about climate change deniers and gender identity are.....

Me: No, people who talk about climate change deniers and gender identity are.....

You: Why are you putting climate change denial on me???

Me: What the **** are you talking about?

11 minutes ago, zoony said:

Science matters, or it doesnt.  Facts matter, or they dont.  Nobody wants to actually discuss either on the left or the right.  You think one is better, but youre lost

So you read up on the science of gender dysphoria then? No, you didn't.

And by the way, saying, "I'm not interested in psychology. I'm interested in science" is pretty telling that you are actually interested in neither. In case you didn't know, psychology IS a science. I mean, holy **** dude. You just said something about hypocrisy literally two sentences before this.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1