Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 - 19 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

4 hours ago, Popeman38 said:

1) Oshie was boarded and there should have been a 5 on 3 for 2 minutes

2) Marchand is a ****

No one can ever say Marchand is a tough player. He’s a **** who hides behind Chara and the other big boys on the Bruins. Piece of **** is what he is...

I missed that part of the game, but I did like when Wilson was chatting with him and they said Marchand getting lectured by Wilson while he skated back to his bench. 

Good for Lars. There isn’t any integrity in Marchand’s game. He jumped Lars in a 7-0 game and sucker punched him to get him to drop the gloves. Then he wouldn’t answer the bell when Lars wanted a fair fight. He is a ****, and the more guys that say it the better. 

https://russianmachineneverbreaks.com/2019/01/10/lars-eller-on-brad-marchand-theres-not-a-lot-of-integrity-in-his-game/#more-313549

Lars Eller on Brad Marchand: ‘There’s not a lot of integrity in his game’

Thursday night, Lars Eller wanted to fight Brad Marchand after the Bruins’ pest jumped the Tiger on opening night.

Marchand refused and after the game, Eller called him out.

“Obviously, he didn’t want any part of it. Everybody saw,” Eller said. “I don’t think there’s a lot of integrity in his game.”

Eller added, “Can’t fight a guy that doesn’t want to fight. Everybody saw what he is. I don’t know what else to say. We got out of here with two points. We got what we wanted.”

TJ Oshie also criticized Marchand.

“I was a little let down that Marchand didn’t drop his gloves,” Oshie said. “Since the other way, Lars got jumped, but I don’t know the guy. I don’t know. You can kind of take away from that and speculate however you’d like.”

Never fails...when I go to a Gladiators game, it's when the Caps are playing. 😠 Tonight's event is the Teddy Bear Toss, which is usually around Valentine's Day...fans toss stuffed toys over the net to the ice and it takes about 45 minutes to clean up, but the toys go to kids in local hospitals ( I think I posted last year's).

We got seats right behind the STH, so we'll actually get ours over the net this time. I found my step daughter's bag of (probably) very valuable Beanie Babies from decades ago...they're getting the heave--ho. 😁

Archived