Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 - 19 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

11 hours ago, Hersh said:

Gotta love that Ovechkin makes that pass instead of shooting. 

That was the natural TEE'd up.  Vrana saw it late and there was some stank on that pass so it was difficult to handle.

Can't remember the last Cap to score a natural.  That would've been sweet.

11 hours ago, Hersh said:

If it's not a goal, I think there was a penalty call. 

Finally the announcer getting the penalty call correct. Was still a live puck. 

Yeah that was weird.  I think it was May or Locker that was saying they agreed that if it was offside how can there be a penalty?

I'm like... if this happened the other way Wilson destroyed someone he's still getting suspended, lol.

Caps are very much taking the same path as last year. Copley has been great (not as insane as Grubauer’s run last season) and really picking up the Caps goaltending. Just need to hope Holtby gets hot in the playoffs again. His play has been a rollercoaster again this season. 

The end of that game was weird, Wilson scores on an empty net but then Philly challenges the offside. Philly ends up winning the challenge and negates the goal but then gets a penalty for hooking on the same play? Never seen that. Looks like the Bruins are next, we absolutely OWN them. I wonder if Wilson will be looking for Marchand after what he did to Eller in the first game of the season. That could be an entirely mismatched fight though. 

Archived