Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

9 hours ago, Bang said:

Which is why debating with them and attempting to negotiate with them should be abandoned. 

They absolutely have no desire for truth unless it is their own, they absolutely have no desire to work with anyone outside of their little box to do anything.

So **** them.

As far as I'm concerned, the MAGAs and the Fox addicts should be as marginalized as possible.
Debate? **** debating them. Their points are lies and / or foreign propaganda meant to subvert. Thanks 

~Bang

Exactly. Hence my sig.

7 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

FOX News is to news what Professional Wrestling is to sports.

And their viewers are mostly the same group of morons that believe in Pro “Wrasslin’”.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Last week, right-wing “journalist” and Trump–worshiping conspiracy theorist Liz Crokin posted a video on her YouTube channel in which she suggested that she was beginning to lose faith in the QAnon conspiracy theory and its associated movement, declaring that if the long-promised wave of mass arrests of elite satanic pedophiles doesn’t happen by the end of 2019, then she is going to “have to bow out” of the movement and focus her attention elsewhere.

Joe Flacco can breath easy.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Well this **** is wild. I dont know how racist you have to be to think this is cool, but how ****ing drunk do you have to be to post this **** on FB? 

What I don't get is why is there an investigation? Maybe it's technically needed to be called that to fire him, but it should consist of looking at the post and that's it. One does have to be racist as **** to do this. Like, there is racism and there is what he suggested. 

13 minutes ago, Hersh said:

What I don't get is why is there an investigation? Maybe it's technically needed to be called that to fire him, but it should consist of looking at the post and that's it. One does have to be racist as **** to do this. Like, there is racism and there is what he suggested. 

I always assume the investigation is a way to give him a chance to resign/ work out his exit. Cause im sure hes been such a fine employee and example that it would be wrong for him to be fired JUST for a FB post. 

Not that I agree with any of that. But im willing to be my paycheck thats what the thought process is with this like this. 

Love to hear some lawyerly insight on the merits of this case......

Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes sued the Southern Poverty Law Center on Monday, claiming that the civil-rights organization has cost him business opportunities by designating the pro-Trump men’s group he created as a hate group.

In the lawsuit, McInnes blames the SPLC’s “hate group” designation for the Proud Boys for everything from his being kicked off of PayPal, Facebook, and Twitter, to criticism from his own neighbors in a tony New York suburb.

“Mr. McInnes is essentially an untouchable, unable to retain or be considered for gainful employment in his line of work,” the lawsuit claims.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/gavin-mcinnes-sues-southern-poverty-law-center-for-branding-proud-boys-hate-group?fbclid=IwAR2WhOZn5EGnFPYPzef9Y7-UI7nGbl__3BIKKWJt31gllQxV8Ih1WVYDfUs

Forget treating them with kid gloves or trying to protect their feelings. We need to treat the idiot Trumpers like...well idiots. Humiliate them every opportunity you get. They don't deserve respect. Lets stop trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, clietas said:

Proud boys seem well on their way to becoming the Sturmabteilung of 21st century America.

They wish..... they are LARPers, pretending to be something like a Trekkie convention or a pack of furries without the charm.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, LD0506 said:

SPLC has several of those type lawsuits against them, I expect some to prevail.

Not so sure about that one.