Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

1 hour ago, Bang said:

Is trump smart enough to plot to install his people in the Pentagon immediately after losing the election specificvally so they would not deploy the Guard while his Nazi jackboots take over?

ready?

~Bang

I don't think anyone that high up in the military, would really take that chance even if they were Trump supporters, which I'm sure many are (in the sense that they probably voted for him and support his politics.  But Trump doesn't have enough charisma to inspire personal loyalty to someone of that high level of achievement, so while he may inspire fringe lunatics not someone competent enough to be high up the military, like colonel or above.  So I can't see them risking their career out of some personal loyalty to Trump.  They have everything to lose and very little to gain. 

Also anyone with any intelligence realizes Trump also has a history of basically backstabbing even his close supporters, so even any "gains" in the result of a successful coup, may not be for long.  

There also isn't some type of pressing wedge issue, which might move someone that high up to act out of some do-or-die sense of desperation.   It would just be because they really want Trump to be President.  Can't see that being enough. 

Lastly, anyone who has been in the military for the past 20-30 years has survived eight years of Obama as well as many years of Clinton depending on exactly when they joined.  

2 hours ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

These people need to be put in Jail! All of them. 

You mean the thugs/terrorists/rioters/animals or the police that are tacitly supporting them?

18 minutes ago, visionary said:

Further confirmation that what the police want is a blank check to do whatever they want to the pubic without any accountability or they’re happy to let criminals do their thing. Police unions need to be gutted so these people can be fired when they use excessive force or refuse to do their jobs in an effort to get the public to accept it.

• Like 2

Interesting to see what happens moving forward.  How many people get prosecuted.

Republicans only agree with the Constitution and rule of law if it benefits them.

Whenever the Republican media and the GOP condemn something or someone, 90 plus percent chance they are doing becasue they are the ones actually guilty of it.

Republicans have shown they don't actually know how to govern, just blame everyone else, while keeping their rich party leaders rich.

And, every single one of the Republicans talking about calm and such - hypocricy at its best, and only done so the right media can post it for show.

Lastly, the world is watching us.  The storming of the capital is front page news around the world.  FU Trumpsters.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2