Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

We will remember what you said regarding BLM protests.  We will remember what you said about respecting the American flag.  We will remember what you said about destruction of property.  We will remember what you said about respecting law and order.  We will remember when you said “the police wouldn’t have done that if they just complied.”

All of the hypocrites, we will remember you.

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, visionary said:

Sad that a White House source is in touch with the rioters, but not urging them to leave.  They're not going to stay the night.  Once the troops arrive that building will be cleared room by room.  I hope they enjoy their time in prison.

3 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

turns out that not all people are best left to roam unattended or even be kept around due to an unhealthy state

but that may just be the ranch talking

Someone needs to explain how after months last year of riots and unrest this crap happens?  How they weren’t prepared for this situation?  The cops were completely outnumbered. Did we really think this would be peaceful?  

• Thanks 1