Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

3 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Law enforcement has completely botched this. Not to take any of the blame from the mob. 

Yep.  I don’t understand after months of rioting we don’t understand d how these turn ugly fast.  I don’t think law enforcement were like who let’s let them riot.  I honestly don’t think they were prepared.  There’s so many heads that need to roll for this I can’t count.

Trump should be impeached today. Not tomorrow tonight.  Then in jail.  

Every one of these folks involved should be facing charges.  Severe charges.  Just let the rioters this year. 

Crazy question, with rioters breaking into the Capitol, what does the janitorial crew have to do to sanitize the building to make it safe for a mostly older workforce to come back and cast votes/certify election. I am wondering what the possible Covid risks are for Congress to resume.

All of this would be after making sure there were no nasty surprises left for Congress as they return. I am thinking along the lines of the suspicious package from earlier in the day.