Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

City hosting Trump rally in Alabama declares COVID-19 emergency

Cullman, Ala., on Thursday declared a COVID-19-related state of emergency ahead of a scheduled Alabama GOP rally featuring former President Trump on Saturday as Alabama struggles with a surge in new infections and a shortage of hospital beds. 

The state of emergency declaration allows the city to provide additional resources for the rally, a request that was made by the chief operating office of Cullman Regional Medical Center, which is experiencing overcrowding amid a spike in coronavirus-related hospitalizations.

Click on the link for the full article

10 hours ago, Larry said:

Gee.  Why are lunatic Congressmen from Georgia and Florida going to the Iowa state fair?  

8 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Kettle corn?

Big and Rich?

As it turns out, it was noted Monster Energy Drink enthusiasts and international ButtMetal assassins, Five Finger Death Punch.

Edited by TryTheBeal!
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

So who were the other 18 Presidents according to this genius.

And why didn’t the guy follow up with “Why’s Trump been such a **** these past 8 months?  He’s scared of Joe Biden?”

So by her "God is in this and God wins!" logic, if Trump doesn't come back as president then does that mean that God lost? That's pretty sad for an omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent deity. 

• Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, Ball Security said:

So who were the other 18 Presidents according to this genius.

And why didn’t the guy follow up with “Why’s Trump been such a **** these past 8 months?  He’s scared of Joe Biden?”

They stopped counting presidents after Ulysses Grant...there's a whole crackpot theory about it :ols: 

11 hours ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

Death to all ButtMetal

image.jpeg.b66fa99bad97951e700f04a8dcd0e176.jpeg

Sarah Silverman is my guilt crush. There's a small voice that reminds me she'd break my heart... but the rest of the choir of my psyche knows it would be a helluva lot of fun.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 2

2 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

Jim Bakker is still around?

I never heard of buttmetal, but I am certain I hate it.

Oh yeah, he’s still around.  He got sued for pushing supplements that would prevent COVID.  Prior to the pandemic, he was big in the prepper/end times space hawking buckets of food that you could store for Armageddon.

• Thanks 1