Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

39 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Mike Lindell 2 weeks ago: "I have all the evidence and data! And anyone at all can come and get it and try and prove it wrong!"

Mike Lindell now: "Forget about the evidence! I'm not going to give you any of my data because you'll doctor it!"

Also, I love the "You guys need to start reporting this and stop fact checking it!" thing near the end by the guy who also said "I'm not a computer guy so I have no idea what this stuff means...but I know it's evidence that the election was stolen!"

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/08/12/spectacular-implosion-mike-lindell/

The spectacular implosion of Mike Lindell

Who woulda thought a crackhead turned pillow salesman wouldn’t be the guy with proof of a massive cyber crime. 

That dude is such a hot mess.

Also, I doubt it's a coincidence that his "cybersecurity expert" (Spyder, because of course it's a stupid name that sounds like it's straight out of a 90's hacker movie) is backing off and distancing himself from Lindell's claims at the exact same time that the Dominion lawsuit got the green light to continue.

On 8/12/2021 at 5:27 PM, Larry said:

Which he escaped without any visible injury, without witnesses, and without notifying law enforcement. 

The Sioux Falls Police Department said it is investigating a report of an assault at a hotel near the symposium. Police spokesman Sam Clemens has declined to identify the victim, citing Marsy’s Law, a state constitutional amendment that protects crime victims.

• Haha 1

This Pro-Trump Lawyer Was a Rising ‘Stop the Steal’ Star. His Firm Erased Him

In late 2020, as then-President Donald Trump was waging a multi-front campaign to cling to power, a little-known attorney and self-described former special ops commander began working on Trump’s behalf, badgering senior Justice Department officials in an effort to rope them into the plot.

In the months since Trump’s failed coup attempt, government documents and emails have further revealed the extent of this attorney Kurt Olsen’s behind-the-scenes crusade to try to keep him in power. The twice-impeached former president had clearly taken a shine to Olsen and his work. But since the fallout from the 2020 presidential election, it appears that Olsen’s former colleagues want to distance themselves from him—to the point where his onetime law firm has effectively disowned him and airbrushed him from its history.

Olsen’s recurring appearances in the ongoing Capitol Hill investigations into what led to the MAGA riot on Jan. 6 raise some glaring questions. How did a virtually unknown private attorney and associate of extreme MAGA personalities stumble his way into influencing the functions of the executive branch—to the degree that the most senior DOJ personnel had to concoct plans to fight off his onslaught?

For 18 years, Olsen worked as a partner at Klafter, Olsen & Lesser, a small New York-based law firm he co-founded. But shortly after he signed on to help Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton’s failed bid to overturn the 2020 election at the Supreme Court, the firm changed its name and registered a new website—without Olsen’s name in the URL—on Feb. 24. Now, where Olsen’s bio used to be, a disclaimer says, “Kurt Olsen is not affiliated in any way with Klafter Lesser LLP.”

Partners at Klafter Lesser did not respond to requests from The Daily Beast for comment. Olsen did not provide comment, either.

Emails released by the House Oversight Committee and reporting by Politico show that after the election, the Maryland attorney rose from relative obscurity in conservative politics to capture the ear of then-President Trump. Despite his access, several lawyers and administration officials intimately involved with the anti-democratic effort did not know or simply couldn’t remember Olsen—a reflection of the disjointed and chaotic state of post-election MAGA politics as different factions pushed competing authoritarian ideas and fought amongst themselves.

Out of six knowledgeable Trumpworld sources contacted for this story, several said they hadn’t directly dealt at all with Olsen, though they knew Trump was enamored by the ideas he was selling. One former senior Trump aide said they purposely avoided contact or involvement with Olsen, describing his legal theories as pure “nonsense.”

Click on the link for the full story

Edited by China
  • Haha 1