Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

I'm going to buy a bunch of cheap Chinese knockoff thermal coffee mugs, plaster MAGA on them, and sell them as "The XoyBoy"...a coffee cup with brand new proprietary technology that makes your coffee 100% conservative and freedom loving. I'll sell them for $50.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I'm going to sell them a high tech data storage device. I will sell each unit for only $300 because I am a nice guy. It is completely unhackable and untraceable. It will be called a MAGAzine.

For $500, I'll sell you a high capacity MAGAzine.  Get them quick, before the liberals ban them.  

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I'm going to sell them a high tech data storage device. I will sell each unit for only $300 because I am a nice guy. It is completely unhackable and untraceable. It will be called a MAGAzine.

You're thinking way too high. You could probably sell MAGAs a rock as an unhackable storage device and they'd buy it as long as they were convinced it would own the libs.

Wait...have we come full circle?

01dahl-2-obit-jumbo.jpg

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

You're thinking way too high. You could probably sell MAGAs a rock as an unhackable storage device and they'd buy it as long as they were convinced it would own the libs.

Wait...have we come full circle?

01dahl-2-obit-jumbo.jpg

Yeah, but my way I can charge $300 for a MAGAzine and then send them the Huff Post. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

I legit don’t even remember Obama going after white teen men. Crazy how that **** flew right past me. 

The fact that Obama was a black man in a position of power was enough for conservative white people to feel like he was "going after" them.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Trump doesn't care. It wasn't his PPV. The check clearing is all he cares about.

Oh he cares.  He is obsessed with ratings, the size of his crowds, the level of adoration he does or does not receive. 

"TOTAL FLOP" will cut him to the core, so much so that he will become irrationally angry, lash out at those around him, blame others for the failure, and then eventually construct an alternate reality in which it turns out it was a smashing success and others are simply lying about it.

[See Election, 2020.]

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 2

Mike Lindell Repeatedly Tried to Get Ads Back on Fox. They Keep Rejecting Him.

In late July, Mike Lindell, the MyPillow CEO who’s made a new name for himself as one of Donald Trump’s most diehard political supporters and 2020 election deadenders, irately announced he was yanking his company’s pillow ads from the Fox News airwaves.

The immediate source of tension between the MAGA pillow magnate and the pro-Trump cable-news giant—a relationship that for years has been financially fruitful for both, and led to Lindell’s seeming omnipresicence on the Fox universe—was the network’s refusal to run a TV ad mentioning Lindell’s then-upcoming “cyber symposium” featuring baseless 2020 election “fraud” conspiracy theories.

It was the latest salvo in a media mini-saga of bruised feelings, constant accusations of censorship and election-hacking, and political extremes, with the quarrel between Lindell and Fox serving as a microcosm of the ravingly anti-democratic state of U.S. conservatism in the long shadow of a Trump presidency.

By August, however, according to Lindell and Fox, the pillow mogul began trying to rekindle the advertising bond with Fox, following the speedy MyPillow withdrawal. But the overture towards a Fox-Lindell detente only went so far, with Fox rejecting his new ads multiple times, including as recently as this past Monday and Wednesday.

“MyPillow is done with them, MyPillow is done!” Lindell claimed in an interview early this week.

But he revealed that “about a week or two” after he declared he was pulling the MyPillow commercials, he and his ad buyers approached Fox again, this time with a new ad for FrankSpeech, Lindell’s attempt at a social media website.

Lindell said that though that second ad was for FrankSpeech, it also promoted MyPillow with “promo codes” and “exclusive specials at FrankSpeech dot com” for both “MyPillow products and MyStore products.”

That ad, however, was soon rejected by Fox because, according to Lindell, it also managed to reference the summit on election-fraud conspiracy theories. “They still didn’t like that the ‘cyber symposium’ was still mentioned,” Lindell said.

Click on the link for the full article

6 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Nick Young Reaction GIF

What's going on here is . . . 

1)  The author has figured out, (and is willing to admit), that Trumpers have a choice to get vaccinated, or die in the pandemic which they are causing.  

2)  And is convinced that this is somebody else's fault.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Larry said:

What's going on here is . . . 

1)  The author has figured out, (and is willing to admit), that Trumpers have a choice to get vaccinated, or die in the pandemic which they are causing.  

2)  And is convinced that this is somebody else's fault.  

Took them 2 years to admit something we knew was true since “15 people with the virus and everything is fine” 

• Like 1