Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

1 hour ago, Burgold said:

I really want them to reaudit Kentucky and discover that not only did Biden get more votes, but that McConnell actually lost thus forcing his resignation and in sympathy, Rand's.

You're no fun.
i'd rather see Mitch get run over by a train.

~Squish

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, LD0506 said:

Awwwwwww, Bang bein all sweet n nice in the morning......

Mine would be much more involved 

Like Mitch having Dan Snyder for a boss for the rest of his life? 

Mitch should also have to listen to the Macarena the rest of his life too.

Edited by Busch1724
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

13 hours ago, China said:

It always cracks me up just how completely clueless Lindell is about...anything technology related. He apparently not only believes that machines with no internet or network connections whatsoever can be hacked but also that counties that didn't even have electronic machines for voting can be hacked...somehow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

What I take from this is that the guys at Fox are Bronies.  Tucker Carlson, Hannity et al love them so much they're planning to make their own version in protest:

medium.jpg

Edited by China
  • Haha 1

True to form, once they are no longer of use to him, Trump drops them like a hot potato.

‘Kraken Queen’ Sidney Powell Is Now on Trump’s ‘No-Go List’

Being Sidney Powell is harder than it used to be.

Once, she was a key player in Donald Trump’s inner circle. These days, she might have trouble just getting in the front door.

The “Kraken” queen long ago removed herself from acceptability among the more respectable GOP circles with a constant stream of bizarre election conspiracy theories. But knowledgeable sources tell The Daily Beast that the places she’s unwelcome now include Trump properties, where advisers look to keep the former president away from her.

Her unrelenting antics have put her on an informal list of people to intercept should they ever appear, or if they even just try to call the 45th U.S. president.

Powell is facing a number of legal headaches. She and her nonprofit, Defending the Republic, are both named as defendants in a billion-dollar defamation suit by Dominion Voting Systems. She’s been sanctioned by a Michigan judge for filing a frivolous election suit in the state, faces calls for her disbarment in Texas, and her nonprofit is still waiting to find out its punishment for running afoul of Florida’s rules for charity fundraising. Despite the mounting challenges, Powell was still posting new election conspiracy theories to her nonprofit’s website as recently as Wednesday.

MAGAworld and the conservative movement have shown themselves to be disturbingly fertile ground for election-related conspiracy theories and lies, particularly those used to crack down on voting rights. And yet Powell’s behavior and some of her debunked claims have—nearly a full year after Election Night 2020—continued to alienate her from other leading Trump loyalists, MAGA celebs, and the broader movement.

And yet, Powell’s conduct has somehow proven just a little too embarrassing for many of them—including, it appears, Donald Trump himself.

Click on the link for the full article

Oh the Nazis love the MLP. 🤪

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/613348/

My Little Pony fans have had a Nazi problem for a long time.

That sounds just as strange no matter how many times you say it. My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is a cartoon television show about friendship, compassion, and a group of magical horses with names such as Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy who live in a fantastical land called Equestria. It’s marketed to children. Nevertheless, it has an extremely dedicated adult fandom, which is mostly made up of men, or “bronies,” as they’ve been referred to for nearly a decade. Most of these men are white. Some of these men are vocal white supremacists.

37 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

So, being 'woke' is essentially being tolerant to new/different (ie. things or people).

That simplifies things for me.

I love Canada.  Only been once, as a very small child, my dad was going fishing & all I remember was my parents arguing over holding me on the plane.  :ols:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

I love Canada.  Only been once, as a very small child, my dad was going fishing & all I remember was my parents arguing over holding me on the plane.  :ols:

Canada is a great place to visit. I had a client in Ottawa & traveled there weekly for a year. It was an amazing fall & winter (the coldest they had in a long time). Snow was on the ground from late October through the 1st week of April. The Rideau Canal that runs through Ottawa (and is open for skating when it's frozen) was open for skating until March 14th. The capital of Canada, Ottawa is like going to a European city. It's an awesome place from April - September. Beautiful city, people & great food. 

image.png.c226ecf49d95268ed96cdfd72f05fb06.png

image.png.035251acbda157c6dd77a673003e8c7d.png

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Pretty sure my Trumpian neighbor has replaced his "Trump 2024 -**** your feelings" flag with "Trump DeSantis 2024 - Make America Florida". 

Some quick calculations suggests that if America had the same Covid death rates as Florida had, the last three months, then America would have around 200,000 less people right now. 

Grisham: Graham 'was using Trump to mop up the freebies like there was no tomorrow'

Former White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham took on Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) in her new book, writing that the veteran lawmaker was using former President Trump to "mop up the freebies like there was no tomorrow.”

Grisham, in her new book “I’ll Take Your Questions Now,” set to be released on Tuesday, writes that Graham would use the president to receive free rounds of golf, food and access to celebrities.

“It struck me that he was using Trump to mop up the freebies like there was no tomorrow (seems that he still is). He would show up at Mar-a-Lago or Bedminster to play free rounds of golf, stuff his face with free food, and hang out with Trump and his celebrity pals,” Grisham writes, according to Insider, which obtained a copy of the book.

Grisham recounts a specific instance when she saw Graham, whom she referred to as “Senator Freeloader,” at Trump’s Bedminster, N.J., golf club.

She writes that Graham “kicked out a White House staff member so he could take her room,” before recalling a comment he made to her about easy living at the golf club.

“Senator Freeloader was sitting at a table by the pool, a big grin on his face, lapping up the goodies he was getting like some potentate. He said to me, with a creepy little smile, 'Isn't this great? Man, this is the life,’ ” Grisham writes, according to Insider.

Click on the link for the full story

• Like 1
  • Haha 1