Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Michael Cohen/Trump SDNY Investigation Thread

No Excuses

so the day after the two verdicts are delivered the gop leadership of the house intel comm  schedules an important hearing for tomorrow on....

...hearing testimony from an expert who worked on hillary's e-mail case sometime in the past

ya know..

i try, i really try

it's unclear yet when the immunity was given and how much ground it covers--i.e. technically it could jtts be attached to the cohen case, but reality is that once you begin cooperating it's pretty tough for the informant to narrow the scope in most situations

this is more in ref. to the manafort trial but i just saw trump supporter/juror  paula duncan speaking for the first time.

that is the first trump supporter i've heard speak at length on anything in a very long time that didn't make me cringe at some point, usually quickly. in fact, she was impressive in every thing she had to say about jury duty, other current pertinent matters, and suggested "make america kind again" hats which the msnbc guy said he'd start up with her.

i was starting to wonder if i was ever going to hear a trump supporter speak on tv and have an actually positive supportive reaction and it just happened and it felt good. :ols:

Right now it only takes one single Republican on the Senate Finance Committee to compel the IRS to release Trump's tax returns (no consent required). 

One. As in, the GOP has a 1 vote majority on that committee right now and it has the power, thanks to a 1924 law, to obtain and release to Congress anyone's tax return.

Orrin Hatch. Tim Scott. Pat Toomey. Who will step up?

52 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

Why is no one talking about the fact that Rudy Giuliani is completely senile but is still on tv all the time.

while both rudy and fellow bat-breeder wilbur ross are indeed elderly, even for members of their race, neither is actually senile. rudy, however, has been on pharmaceutical psilocybin 24-7 the last 6 years. 

52 minutes ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

Doesn't he have kids by at least one of his ex-wives?

no. they cannot reproduce, even with human concubines.

Archived