Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Michael Cohen/Trump SDNY Investigation Thread

No Excuses

7 minutes ago, Larry said:

PLEASE tell me that's a fake account.

"I hired him to take the fall for me"?

2 minutes ago, gbear said:

If that isn't fake, it begs the question, "for what did you expect him to take the fall for you? Are you saying you did something for him to take the fall? " Reads like an admission of guilt...

The saddest and most pathetic part about that tweet was the fact its hard to tell if it's real or not, because we have a dip**** moron as president, and that's literally something he would say. 

It is a fake tweet though. If you Google "Trump tweet generator" you too can make your own. 

Good. I don't want open corruption. I don't want any, but I really don't want us to go that low as a country as to have a large portion of us support open corruption. I have to keep reminding myself he is president, and what we do to and for him reflects on us as a country/people and impacts how we will treat future presidents.

9 minutes ago, twa said:

isn't a campaign finance violation just a fine about twice the value?

assuming found guilty of course

You can go to prison for campaign finance. Your boy Dinesh was looking at 10-16 months of jail time for illegal contributions.

What a weenie.

12 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

You can go to prison for campaign finance. Your boy Dinesh was looking at 10-16 months of jail time for illegal contributions.

What a weenie.

only time I'm aware of is foreign donations

my boy?....you some kind of racist? :hi:

23 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Didn't I say "just might"? (as was quoted)?

Don't fall into the "we can't read the whole thing" crowd.

I'm not trying to be a party pooper but I think it's important to recognize what the real problem is. A lot of people think it's Trump. It's not. It's not the GOP either. The root of the problem is that we live in the wealthiest nation in the history of the world, have the easiest access to the greatest amount of information (and misinformation) in the history of the world, have more tools at our disposal to influence people than ever before and a better understanding of how to do it, and have created a system where money can be used to influence our political leaders and voters practically unchecked. The reason the GOP is where it is today is because a bunch of greedy mother****ers recognized that they could infiltrate the party, mislead people, and then game the system to their benefit.

If the GOP gets crushed and democrats look like they are going to have power for the foreseeable future, don't think for one second that those same people wouldn't start figuring out how to manipulate the left and that the whole thing couldn't be flipped in 20 years. Really, really rich people are very good at using their resources to buy influence and they don't give a **** about donkeys or elephants. Politicians are humans who are easily manipulated for power. Both of them will do whatever suits their needs.

Case in point...

2016-05-06T11-35-03-3Z--1280x720.jpg

And voters... well we're all people and we're all capable of being manipulated. While we all sit here and squabble about which party we hate more, that actually makes it easier for us to be manipulated and for the people who are pulling the strings to continue along on this same path. 

7 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

And voters... well we're all people and we're all capable of being manipulated. While we all sit here and squabble about which party we hate more, that actually makes it easier for us to be manipulated and for the people who are pulling the strings to continue along on this same path. 

Divide and conquer been the name of the game for a while now, only hope is campaign finance reform.

Archived