Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Michael Cohen/Trump SDNY Investigation Thread

No Excuses

1 hour ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Seems to me that if Cohen was going to share damaging information on Trump he would want to do it with someone who could help him with his likely serious legal problems. Tom Arnold probably isn't on the top of that list.

Never know. Tom Arnold might have a better shot at getting Cohen a pardon than a former Mueller prosecutor does. 

Arnold walked back that tweet about him and Cohen taking Trump down as a joke pretty quickly yesterday. If he's up there hanging out with and interviewing Cohen, then tweeting out stuff about it, is that OK from a legal perspective? Seems weird to me. Maybe that was addressed in his interviews, which I didn't see any of.

I'm also not sure what he has to gain by calling out the US Attorney's office publicly, especially after having been warned about his use of social media related to the case already. 

But I don't know how this dance is done. 

I just sat here and tried to write a sentence to illustrate how surreal and unbelievably ridiculous this all is..   and i can't.

If Gary Coleman was alive, you can bet he'd be part of this, too.

I don't even know what to think anymore.

We have just gone full blown stupid.

~Bang

17 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

I'm also not sure what he has to gain by calling out the US Attorney's office publicly, especially after having been warned about his use of social media related to the case already. 

But I don't know how this dance is done. 

He has nothing to lose

43 minutes ago, twa said:

He has nothing to lose

What makes you say that? Cant he be kicked off the case or something like that? I thought for sure they threatened him with some sort of consequence previously. 

I dont know, I'm asking.  

Archived