Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Michael Cohen/Trump SDNY Investigation Thread

No Excuses

7 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

I think Mueller is trying to do a very thorough job so only 25% of our country loses their minds instead of 40%. Serious business taking down a President.

11 minutes ago, twa said:

If it was up to me he would already be impeached, but I can't even get Mueller on board yet :kickcan:

Don't worry about getting him on board.  He's driving the train.

2 hours ago, twa said:

If it was up to me he would already be impeached, but I can't even get Mueller on board yet :kickcan:

3 hours ago, twa said:

Sure it does.....I keep waiting and waiting. still better than Hillary.

I’m working on a short film about you. Here’s an excerpt from the script.

<Warning: spoilers follow>

twa: Oh my god!! It’s so nice to meet you!! I’m your biggest fan! I love everything that you do.

GOP: Great. Hey, lay down for a second.

(twa lays down on an American flag that GOP has spread across the cold, wet earth. GOP climbs onto his platform, pulls down his pants, and proceeds to take a big long piss all over twa, cutting a fart in the process.)

GOP: Now get the **** outta here.

twa: Still better than Hillary.

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

So they substituted length and breadth for a quick and concise exercise that hopefully accomplishes more in the long run.

I tried this same logic on my wife on our wedding night and she wasn't amused...

You gotta filibuster that ass 

21 minutes ago, visionary said:

You know, normally you gotta shove a suspect in a small poorly lit room with a single light and metal table and chairs and leave him there for a few hours before playing good cop/bad cop before someone confesses.

Also the odds Putin has the nuclear codes went up a lot.  Like if the dumb**** admits to this ****...

2 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

Up until yesterday I thought the chances of impeachment was -1%.  

I think its now greater than 50%

This is kind of where I am too

I wonder, are the casual trump fans affected?  Not talking about the die hards/nazis

25 minutes ago, zoony said:

This is kind of where I am too

I wonder, are the casual trump fans affected?  Not talking about the die hards/nazis

I would bet they are. I have a dude who brought his maga hat and socks to work for months just to **** with us dems/libs/regular humans. Dude wouldn't even look at me today. And I tried hard to make eye contact lol

I don’t really expect impeachment anytime soon, though I think it is warrented.  There are a lot of political and monetary factors that will probably keep congress from acting unless there is overwhelming support from the public or a recommendation from Mueller and the DOJ and maybe not even then.

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I have no problem with Mueller taking his time and being thorough. Dude is eliminating a criminal enterprise that has overtaken the White House and doing a damn good job.

Right. I dont even mind at this point the idea that impeachment will never happen. Though, I would love it. But the fact that hes getting all these fools is worth it. I just hope he doesnt stop at the White House. There are multiple members of the GOP and a few members of the Dems I would love to have him take a heavy look at. 

The NRA, too. I want all the bad people gone and if I have to deal with Trump for 2 more years to make that a reality I'll make that trade. I just hope we survive it. 

So I am understanding that Trump clip correctly?

-He didn’t know about the payments (ignoring the fact we have audio of him discussing the payments before they happened) 

-The payments are ok because they came from Trump and not the campaign 

-When Trump learned of the payments he had to check to find out if they came from the campaign 

-Trump then learned that the payments didn’t come from the campaign but they came from himself? 

He didn’t know about the payments but made the payments? What the hell?

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

I would bet they are. I have a dude who brought his maga hat and socks to work for months just to **** with us dems/libs/regular humans. Dude wouldn't even look at me today. And I tried hard to make eye contact lol

My Trump friend keeps reminding me the bet between us is Trump gets indicted.  My dude is in full on "until you take my King" in chess mode.

26 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

He didn’t know about the payments but made the payments? What the hell?

This is what happens when you lie so much you forget what the lie is.  I knew teenager girls that did this, this is a grown ass man.  Running the free world.

Ya'll registered to vote, right?

:ols:  some pretty good but also surreal comedy worth working for is watching the trump interview on fox today with "ainsley"

it's so weird how he speaks this blatantly false revision of history that you know even she knows and understands is crazy-lying and while there are brief moments of repressed strain that flicker across her face and her body tightens, she just smiles and nods and continues as tho it's normal...wow

31 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

it's so weird how he speaks this blatantly false revision of history that you know even she knows and understands is crazy-lying and while there are brief moments of repressed strain that flicker across her face and her body tightens, she just smiles and nods and continues as tho it's normal...wow

After the fiftieth spoonful of ****, you start to get used to the taste.

Archived